Fantasy Football Mafia - Town Wins!

Matts4313

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

you saying that just feels like I am a deadman walking into tonight

1, 2, 3, 4, 2...what kind of pattern would that be? ;)

And nah, if I wanted to use my strongman hit I’d have gotten a freebie and killed Orca last night when he used up his move and was a sitting duck.

Youd think Mafia would have considered the same, right?

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

1, 2, 3, 4, 2...what kind of pattern would that be? ;)

you drafting a strongman was not shocking.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

And nah, if I wanted to use my strongman hit I’d have gotten a freebie and killed Orca last night when he used up his move and was a sitting duck.

Youd think Mafia would have considered the same, right?

that is an interesting angle to consider.....what drafted move is most dangerous to town if it is possessed by mafia?

On 8/12/2020 at 3:51 PM, Matts4313 said:
  • @MWil23 - The Lone Rangers - Stongman Vig (unblockable hit)
  • @jasonwbantle - Kneeling Nancies - Mirror (Reflects any move)
  • @Malfatron - Huey Lewis and the News - Strongman Torture (Private chat & Jailkeep that allows Malf to decide to live/kill the victim)
  • @Dome - Who's your Mommy - Suicide Bomber (Can chose a target in the day phase, both he and the other target will die)
  • @Pickle Rick - Queen Anne's Revenge Dr. Boom Variant - (If killed, chooses 2 people to die with him)
  • @Counselor -  Traumatic Trolls - Loyal Interceptor - (targets a player, rando kills visitor if they are not aligned)
  • @Daboyle - Webby's Favorite Team - Vengeful Alignment Cop - (Finds town/not town, if killed that night, can kill someone else)
  • @bcb1213 - Suck my Ditka - Role thief - (Blocks and steals the move of his target)
  • @The Orca - The Blubber Warriors - Executioner - (Gets a day kill that replaces the lynch)
  • @Blue - John David Booty Call - Compulsive BlackJack - (Rando every night move)
  • @SwAg - The Fish People - PGO - (Move works but he stil kills you)
  • @MD4L - Wentzing in Pain - vanillaizer. (Everyone loses their move)
  • @squire12 - Anchorage Hard Nipples - Bartender - (Gets all night move results)
  • @Joshstra - The Homie Romo's - B-Willy - (Can go into dead chat for 24 hours)

Based on what is remaining, the MD4L seems most dangerous, Mwil kill would be as well

• @MWil23 - The Lone Rangers - Stongman Vig (unblockable hit)
  • @jasonwbantle - Kneeling Nancies - Mirror (Reflects any move)
  • @bcb1213 - Suck my Ditka - Role thief - (Blocks and steals the move of his target)
  • @The Orca - The Blubber Warriors - Executioner - (Gets a day kill that replaces the lynch)
  • @MD4L - Wentzing in Pain - vanillaizer. (Everyone loses their move)
  • @squire12 - Anchorage Hard Nipples - Bartender - (Gets all night move results)
  • @Joshstra - The Homie Romo's - B-Willy - (Can go into dead chat for 24 hours)

Just now, squire12 said:

you drafting a strongman was not shocking.

I’m fairly predictable. I wanted Governor, but then I’m a sitting duck as soon as I use it, which means either scum or the vigilante hits me.

Just now, squire12 said:

that is an interesting angle to consider.....what drafted move is most dangerous to town if it is possessed by mafia?

I’d say a day move, Pickle’s move (2 for 1 swap if vigilante hits him), Malfatron’s move as he could WIFOM that or kill whoever/jail a power in endgame...

Just now, MWil23 said:

I’d say a day move, Pickle’s move (2 for 1 swap if vigilante hits him), Malfatron’s move as he could WIFOM that or kill whoever/jail a power in endgame...

I'm talking about what is remaining.  the pickle, dome, malf, daboyle, counselor were more wildcard that could have removed any alignment

Just now, MWil23 said:

My move would be as well as MD4L, albeit his more than mine. Yes I have a kill, but I can be killed, whereas people would be reluctant to visit him.

I need to go back to read what Md4L move fully is.  based on the posting that matts has in the player list, it sounds like he can make everyone vanilla.  Am I wrong on that?

Just now, squire12 said:

I need to go back to read what Md4L move fully is.  based on the posting that matts has in the player list, it sounds like he can make everyone vanilla.  Am I wrong on that?

I just saw “everyone”. I’m not sure if that’s all encompassing or just those who visit him. If I’m scum, I’d use that ASAP if it’s all encompassing. No alignment flips and no town moves to counter that??? That’s super OP.

On 8/15/2020 at 2:24 PM, MD4L said:

Role: Green Goo

Description: The Green Goo will passively and reflexively vanillaize all players that target it at night, permanently stripping them of any abilities that they might have had.

Ok.... I had that MD4L drafted move way wrong.  it is a passive vanillizer that only affects players that target him

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I just saw “everyone”. I’m not sure if that’s all encompassing or just those who visit him. If I’m scum, I’d use that ASAP if it’s all encompassing. No alignment flips and no town moves to counter that??? That’s super OP.

@MWil23 it is passive and only affects those that target him

• Like 1

Just now, squire12 said:

@MWil23 it is passive and only affects those that target him

So it should also be considered that MD4L and Jason would want to keep our moves hidden the longest/most reluctant to share information so as not to be hit.

Throw in your move, and that’s a real interesting answer for those two, not to mention others.