Fantasy Football Mafia - Town Wins!

Matts4313

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

MWil23 

I probably have Covid anyway, had to get my second test in a week today and not really thinking clearly. Thanks for hosting Matts and good luck everyone else.

hope you don't have covid.  This feels really odd.  I don't recall you ever self voting before

9 minutes ago, squire12 said:

how would you know that pickle was going to be dead on N1?

Nah I was going to kill Orca last night and went to sleep before he killed blue

9 minutes ago, squire12 said:

so are you both scum?

Tell me how else one steals a strongman when a steal is an active move

Just now, squire12 said:

hope you don't have covid.  This feels really odd.  I don't recall you ever self voting before

If I do then so be it. I’m just really tired and having an extremely difficult time processing what’s going on and squaring away things. So, I’m frustrated. I forgot last night was a two day extended D1 and I put in for the forensic move early today.

I figured I’d lie about the vigilante to see if it was stolen and he claimed to steal it, so he’s scum.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:
12 minutes ago, squire12 said:

how would you know that pickle was going to be dead on N1?

Nah I was going to kill Orca last night and went to sleep before he killed blue

so why did you say you were going to use a forensics on pickle?  how would you have known pickle would be someone that would be dead to use that on before N1 ended?  So why the change in story?

so are you both scum?

Tell me how else one steals a strongman when a steal is an active move

Nah it’s a game, you’re not going to hurt my feelings :)

I do feel comfortable voting one of you guys. Strictly from a game perspective, I’m not a fan of people voting themselves. I did the same earlier though and like yourself changed shortly thereafter.

13 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

MWil23 

I probably have Covid anyway, had to get my second test in a week today and not really thinking clearly. Thanks for hosting Matts and good luck everyone else.

I’ve been there brother, you know my best thoughts are with you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

so why did you say you were going to use a forensics on pickle?  how would you have known pickle would be someone that would be dead to use that on before N1 ended?  So why the change in story?

Because I’m using that tonight, or was rather. Now I’ll just take my LVP like a man and proceed to be voted out. It’s not the first time. It’s only fair to have a meltdown after about 3-4 straight good games. Never underestimate my crash and burn factor.