Fantasy Football Mafia - Town Wins!

Matts4313

Yeah, I was screwed no matter what. Honestly the fact that I didn’t get lynched with that bogus claim yesterday is enough a win for me. I tried. The fact that Orca got cleared and it was enough I couldn’t even bounce in from that. Even Matts said I was screwed.

Just now, squire12 said:

@JoshstraDaymus we should have hit Orca N2 like you suggested we do.  I revive swag and it is our 3 vs Jason, MD4L and bcb going to D3.  Unsure what bcb would have had for a N2 move

We shouldn’t have redirected Pickle to Swag either. I mean that PGO paid dividends but it ended up costly.

1 minute ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Yeah, I was screwed no matter what. Honestly the fact that I didn’t get lynched with that bogus claim yesterday is enough a win for me. I tried. The fact that Orca got cleared and it was enough I couldn’t even bounce in from that. Even Matts said I was screwed.

Yep. I wasn't too concerned on who was lynched between you or MD4L 

38 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

We shouldn’t have redirected Pickle to Swag either. I mean that PGO paid dividends but it ended up costly.

having the revive it could have worked out fine.  I was going for mass casualties and hitting players that would cause a chain reaction of additional deaths.

5 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

My only other thought last night was to submit nothing and call Jason a liar in hopes that Orca would have jumped on board to lynch.

Honestly I think that would have been your best move. Orca's last two claimed moves made killing him a no-go.

TBH, in hindsight, my best bet was to just come clean about using the strongman hit N1 instead of trying to hide it. I intentionally set up BCB, and figured that I could get him lynched based off of the order of operations, but instead, I had multiple tabs open and flubbed up my claim. I was going to use my forensic investigator on Pickle that night, then make myself really useful D3, in which case I'd use my bulletproof.

I had a good inkling that Josh was scum (which I said in thread), but didn't want to push him for one more day, because I needed to get through N2 unscathed. 

Essentially, I either give the entire forensic report on Pickle immediately D3, or I manipulate it just a hair to get someone else lynched and then come after Josh the next day...which at least would have given me a chance headed into lylo.

Ugh, as soon as I hit submit I knew that I messed up bigtime, but what's done was done. LOL