Jaguars expected to sign DT Timmy Jernigan

.Buzz

Given his decline coinciding with his injuries, I can’t imagine that he sees much playing time, barring injuries to other guys. But this team still needs a good amount of depth across the board and would do well to plug some of those with cheap vets that offer *some value*, so I have no issues with this move. The more potential depth with some decent qualities, the better.

41 minutes ago, pwny said:

Given his decline coinciding with his injuries, I can’t imagine that he sees much playing time, barring injuries to other guys. But this team still needs a good amount of depth across the board and would do well to plug some of those with cheap vets that offer *some value*, so I have no issues with this move. The more potential depth with some decent qualities, the better.

Yeah, I mean there's a reason he's still available in August.

Just hope he has something left in the tank. Can't hurt to have another solid veteran presence in that room too that's had some pretty good success in his career.

We'll see if he sticks (I'm sure he will due to lack of vets along the DL but...).

13 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Yeah, I mean there's a reason he's still available in August.

Just hope he has something left in the tank. Can't hurt to have another solid veteran presence in that room too that's had some pretty good success in his career.

We'll see if he sticks (I'm sure he will due to lack of vets along the DL but...).

I think the ole covid probably has a decent number of vets still not signed. 

I mean on what world do Everson griffen not have a deal till yesterday.