Which Part of the Team most excites/disturbs you?

BACK2MACKSACK

Excites:

For me it would have to be our pass rushing. With the addition of Robert Quinn, I think that this defense has a chance to generate more turnovers as opposed to having Leonard Floyd as our other OLB. If Hicks is fully healthy, our front 7 will be able to apply a lot of pressure. Hopefully our second round cornerback will be able to replace Prince relatively soon.

Disturbs:

It has to  be offensive line. Pace continually tries to skate by with marginal O-Line talent and its starting to run in the same tune as Jerry Angelo. Our interior offensive line is mediocre and our OT's are some of the worse in the league. I feel that our neglected O-Line will continue to be the thorn on our side on the offensive in terms of execution of offensive plays. We simply don't have enough time to run our plays.

5 hours ago, BACK2MACKSACK said:

Excites:

For me it would have to be our pass rushing. With the addition of Robert Quinn, I think that this defense has a chance to generate more turnovers as opposed to having Leonard Floyd as our other OLB. If Hicks is fully healthy, our front 7 will be able to apply a lot of pressure. Hopefully our second round cornerback will be able to replace Prince relatively soon.

Disturbs:

It has to  be offensive line. Pace continually tries to skate by with marginal O-Line talent and its starting to run in the same tune as Jerry Angelo. Our interior offensive line is mediocre and our OT's are some of the worse in the league. I feel that our neglected O-Line will continue to be the thorn on our side on the offensive in terms of execution of offensive plays. We simply don't have enough time to run our plays.

You either need a Qb who makes your OL look better or an OL that makes your QB look better, we have neither. 

• Like 1