SS: Jamal Adams/Kemal Ishmael/Tray Matthews

K: Greg Zuerlein
P: Michael Dickson
LS: Justin Drescher 
KR: Benny Cunningham 
PR: Alvin Kamara or Desmond King

Commissioner's Exempt List: HB Kareem Hunt

NFI: CB Joshua Holsey

IR: CB Howard Wilson/DE Morgan Fox/WLB Jeremy Cash/DE Hercules Mata'afa/OG Josh Sitton/WR Mike Thomas/WR Cameron Meredith/FS Jalen Mills/WR Rishard Matthews/LB Jack Cichy

Reserve: OT Brett Toth

Practice Squad:

QB Logan Woodside

OG/C Tony Adams

DE Ejuan Price

TE David Wells

MLB Scooby Wright III

DT Stevie Tu'ikolovatu

WR Carlos Henderson

DT John Atkins

CB Channing Stribling

S Quin Blanding

2019 Draft Picks:

Round 1

Round 3

Round 4

Round 5

Round 6

Round 7

2020 Draft Picks:

Round 1

Round 2

Round 3

Round 4

Round 5

Round 6

Edited by jrry32

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/23/2018 at 9:16 PM, jrry32 said:

@Techbert, looks like barring terrible injury luck over the next few weeks, the Bull and Gunslingers will be making the playoffs!

Quite possible. As you know, I am a tough self-critic but I am in first in a weak division right now. I have not analyzed the 'Slingers carefully, but they are probably in first in a strong division.

I can't keep a tight end healthy. I'm playing Rosie Nix there and Mo Alie-Cox again, and I've picked up Darren Waller off the street. Having Jay Ajayi go down hurt me, like it hurt the Eagles. I am endeavoring to persevere.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Techbert said:

Quite possible. As you know, I am a tough self-critic but I am in first in a weak division right now. I have not analyzed the 'Slingers carefully, but they are probably in first in a strong division.

I can't keep a tight end healthy. I'm playing Rosie Nix there and Mo Alie-Cox again, and I've picked up Darren Waller off the street. Having Jay Ajayi go down hurt me, like it hurt the Eagles. I am endeavoring to persevere.

Yeah, you've had some seriously bad luck at TE. With Crowell, I think you could survive the Ajayi injury. The OL is what is hurting me. Sitton was a huge loss. And while I believe in Lamp, his medical issues have been a pain. I think my depth there is solid, but it's a unit that I would have to hope would be stronger as the sum of its parts than individually.

5 minutes ago, Techbert said:

I'm ready to do the same. He's in his prime, and the cops did not charge him. Can't see the League keeping him down.

But, hey! I got Kenneth Dixon back. Lol.

Yep. Rookie deal for the next two years after this year. I can take him sitting this year out and a suspension next year. I have Kamara. But you can't pass on that sort of talent. People will forget about the PR by the time next season starts. A Kamara/Hunt combination would be unstoppable. And then you have Goff, Robinson, Boyd, Goedert and Kittle in addition to those guys. That's something special. But I think somebody hire in the waiver order will claim him.

The one mistake I am kicking myself for making right now is letting Phillip Lindsay go. I actually landed him in UDFA based on my random number generator, but I decided to let the Broncos have him because I thought he'd pick Denver since he played at Colorado. I should have kept him haha. I loved that kid, and he's proving me right so far.

Edited by jrry32

Well hello there, Kareem. I look forward to seeing you next year after your suspension. I'll happily take him at this price:

As the 86th overall pick in 2017, he’s in the second year of a four-year contract that will pay him $575,290 in 2018, 667,250 in 2019, and $735,000 in 2020.

On 12/1/2018 at 11:19 PM, jrry32 said:

Yep. Rookie deal for the next two years after this year. I can take him sitting this year out and a suspension next year.... But I think somebody hire in the waiver order will claim him....

Kareem cleared waivers, so we have him.

Edited by Techbert
  • Like 1