The Official 2K Thread

the lone star

On 9/14/2020 at 2:05 PM, the lone star said:

Why Do Players Keep Increasing In Overall In MyLeague  when Team Chemistry, Player Progression, and Player Regression are all Off?

For the sim league I'm in, we turned team chemistry, player progression, and player regression all off, but players keep improving throughout the course of the season. Do any of you know why this is happening? Is it because of a player's potential? Do system boosts, coach boosts, and team morale play a factor?

Also, if we want to keep players at their base 2K ratings, then what sliders should we edit to accomplish that?

It's because of potential and team performance. I played every game of an 82 games season with Mitch Robinson scoring 28-20, and he ended up around 87 before the offseason. His potential also increased on its own I think 

• Like 1

On 9/14/2020 at 4:26 PM, the lone star said:
Do You Use The Zone Usage Coaching Slider?

If so, then what percentage do you put it at?
What do you think is the best number to put it at for SIM league where all games will be SIMULATED and NOT played?

Depends who I have on the roster. I put this on 15~20 depending how athletic my team is and how high their Help Defense IQ is. 

• Like 1