Member title badges

Webmaster

Anyone want to update the title badges?   Right now I need five title badges.  Admin, Global Moderators, Recruiting Moderators, Moderators, and Veteran Members (yes some members will now get badges too!).

They should be easy to differentiate between and should fit the new theme.    It looks like they will be listed under the text title, so they probably don't need text on them again, but use your judgement.  Size them so they fit nice under the avatars and on the member profile pages.  One image is listed in both places.  I put up the old badges to show where they will go.

596fe9ad4cdab_ScreenShot2017-07-19at7_15_46PM.thumb.png.bad501dd026ca77d3c313dbf6ba5b309.png596fe9bf2ab19_ScreenShot2017-07-19at7_16_22PM.thumb.png.5ade0b9ebac5ee0a7beb936924894471.png

5 hours ago, Phire said:

@Kiltman is an artistic genius, perhaps he would be interested in this.

could be fun to come up with

Will the different titles each have a different color? I noticed Vets are black, regular Mods are dark red, Admin is bright red

13 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Ramy is very good, sleek.

Are you just looking for a logo @Webmaster? It looks like the new digs have Administrator/Moderator/ETC already, so just a wordless banner like thing?

Probably, but experiment with what you think looks good.

10 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

could be fun to come up with

Will the different titles each have a different color? I noticed Vets are black, regular Mods are dark red, Admin is bright red

Yes those are the colors.   

Might look good to go with an updated looking mod badge with the different colored helmets.  

42 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Have you decided what the prerequisites to become a "veteran" poster will be?

Everyone who was a member on the old forum platform will be a 'veteran' here.  New members will register as 'new members' and be promoted to 'members' based on activity.   'veteran members' will have the most forum perks of the three groups.   Perks are still be decided on but will include a badge, maybe more messaging storage, the ability to give more 'likes', etc.  

• 4 weeks later...

Would it be possible to create these based on teams? Or do they have to be assigned to the group as a whole? Like would we be able to create a bunch of team specific badges for each of the main groups, and then let users pick from the ones for their group?

1 minute ago, iPwn said:

Would it be possible to create these based on teams? Or do they have to be assigned to the group as a whole? Like would we be able to create a bunch of team specific badges for each of the main groups, and then let users pick from the ones for their group?

You look naked without your badge...

Archived