SURVIVOR POOL 15 - OUR NEW CHAMPION IS ChazStandard!!

Woz

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

Did I win yet?

So, I would have to go back and check, but I want to say that you started doing this around 2014 or 2015 ... about the time Bill O'Brien was hired. You have asked me this very question every year since. Since then, BOB has stayed on as the Houston Texans head coach.

I know I know ... correlation is not causation ... but do you want to continue to risk it? #justsayin

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Favorite Team: Buffalo Bills
Week 1 pick: Philadelphia Eagles

I have read all of the rules and agree to them. The most important rule is "Watch your edits"

And the first person I get to say to: "I don't like you."

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

YES! It's back. Honestly...this thread is always a reminder that football is ALMOST here & after the S* Show 2020 has been, this thread is live a salve, @Woz! So thank you for that. In any event, the original (and greatest?) champion returns.

You can thank a combination of @jp_chilli and seeing a report out that the minority owners of Washington are trying to force Snyder to sell for its resurrection this year.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Woz said:

So, I would have to go back and check, but I want to say that you started doing this around 2014 or 2015 ... about the time Bill O'Brien was hired. You have asked me this very question every year since. Since then, BOB has stayed on as the Houston Texans head coach.

I know I know ... correlation is not causation ... but do you want to continue to risk it? #justsayin

...so I didn't win?

• Like 1