SURVIVOR POOL 15 - OUR NEW CHAMPION IS ChazStandard!!

Woz

13 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

I have read the rules and agree to them and the most important one is to "Watch my edits".

😜

Favorite team: Patriots

Week 1 pick: Redskins

@ET80

😑

giphy.gif

On 8/15/2020 at 2:18 PM, Woz said:

THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE

"Watch your edits." (there's your key to the game)

I'm going to continue to make a big mistake a change to the editing rules from the past. Since it seemed to work last year, I'm going to allow edits in this game with two caveats.

1. The edit cannot occur in a post with a pick. I don't care why you edited. If there is a pick in the post and you edit it, you are disqualified and will be eliminated.
  2. If a post does not have a pick, you have a five minute grace period to make that spelling/grammar/clarity change that always seems to trip people up. However, beyond those five minutes (or if you're distracted/slow typist/whatever), an edit will result in your elimination.

I still expect to regret this severely am treating this as a trial run. If it doesn't go horrifically wrong like it will almost assuredly will, it will become part of the main game next year.

THAT ALL SAID, I would strongly recommend that you follow the old "you edit, you dead" philosophy so you don't screw this up for everyone else accidentally eliminate yourself.

Oof. You're out.

(I think @Woz needs to rule on this).

• Like 1

On 9/2/2020 at 9:00 PM, DoleINGout said:

I have read the rules and agree to them and the most important one is to "Watch my edits".

😜

Favorite team: Patriots

Week 1 pick: Redskins

@ET80

😑

Yeah, you edited your post with picks in them. That's a no-go.

Sorry you have been eliminated from the competition.

• Like 1

On 8/23/2020 at 10:42 AM, Aussie9er said:

Favorite Team: Richmond Tigers Spiders
Week 1 pick : LA Chargers 

I have read all of the rules and agree to them. The most important rule is "Watch your edits"

Once again, I fixed that for you. :D:D:D