SURVIVOR POOL 15 - OUR NEW CHAMPION IS ChazStandard!!

Woz

2 hours ago, Woz said:

@ET80

giphy.gif

But instead of piracy, "being in charge of the Survivor Pool." You'd make a Dread Pirate Roberts host!

I'm only here to post Frank Reynolds gifs. If they align with the theme of this party, that's a coincidence.

drunk its always sunny in philadelphia GIF

(If I could find someone who would do the tracking and elimination of folks - y'know, the actual work - I'll enforce the rules).

2 hours ago, Woz said:

Yes, I realize I left out the "great" in the quote.
Yes, I realize I can edit the post since it has no pick in it.
No, I'm not going to fix it because A) I'm old skool cool on Pool rules, and B) it's more accurate the way I originally wrote it.

No, no edit required. I'd make a host. Not a good host, not a bad host, not a great host - just a host.

@Forge - you wanna do some stuff that'll let us abuse our powers even more than we already do?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

No, no edit required. I'd make a host. Not a good host, not a bad host, not a great host - just a host.

@Forge - you wanna do some stuff that'll let us abuse our powers even more than we already do?

One of the few (only?) things I miss about being a mod.

Then I look at the crap @Thaiphoon has being dealing with this year and think ... yeah, not worth it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RavensDefense3 said:

favorite team ravens

week 1: colts

I have read all of the rules and agree to them. The most important rule is "Watch your edit

What is with you Ravens fans and just missing the proper phrase? You and @drd23 need to fix four characters between you to make two more valid entries. Heck, I might even waive the need for the trailing quotation ... no I won't. It needs to be there.

Just now, Woz said:

What is with you Ravens fans and just missing the proper phrase? You and @drd23 need to fix four characters between you t[w]o make two more valid entries. Heck, I might even waive the need for the trailing quotation ... no I won't. It needs to be there.

I hate English.

1 hour ago, Manny/Patrick said:

You don’t remember a couple years back when I posted like 7 times trying to get it right 

It's amazing what the brain forgets when exposed to repeated trauma like hosting this game every year. :D:D:D