SURVIVOR POOL 15 - OUR NEW CHAMPION IS ChazStandard!!

Woz

Hate this. Hate it. Don't trust Seattle to beat Washington, can't pick NE to win @Miami, they hardly did that even when they were good. I have feeling Philly beats the Cards, but not enough to wager the game on it. That means either picking a huge upset, a coin-flip game...or relying on Cleveland.

*sigh*

Week 15 pick: Cleveland Browns

Please don't bone me Cleveland. Pease.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, ChazStandard said:

...If you had taken your own advice, you might have jumped to the top of the standings.

It would have been a good jump for sure. I think I’d be sitting in the top 3. I was actually saving them to beat the Patriots in week and avoid the 0-16. Now they are going to lose that game. 

4 minutes ago, Woz said:

Provided Chaz doesn't change his pick in the next 20 minutes, week 16 will unlock early upon the start of the Cleveland-Giants game.

The Jets FINALLY come through and pick off people.

....my only other option is picking the Bengals, in primetime, with a 3rd string QB. I'm stuck with the Browns, and I've never been more nervous about a game the Patriots were not playing in.

11 minutes ago, ChazStandard said:

....my only other option is picking the Bengals, in primetime, with a 3rd string QB. I'm stuck with the Browns, and I've never been more nervous about a game the Patriots were not playing in.

Tick tock goes the clock ... 4 minutes to change your mind.

On 12/19/2020 at 6:20 PM, ChazStandard said:

Hate this. Hate it. Don't trust Seattle to beat Washington, can't pick NE to win @Miami, they hardly did that even when they were good. I have feeling Philly beats the Cards, but not enough to wager the game on it. That means either picking a huge upset, a coin-flip game...or relying on Cleveland.

*sigh*

Week 15 pick: Cleveland Browns

Please don't bone me Cleveland. Pease.

Thank you, Cleveland. I appreciate it. The bad mojo is broken. Feel free to win the Superbowl.