Report: Minority owners pressuring Dan Snyder to sell Washington Football Team

Woz

4 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/03/05/nfl-denies-report-that-washington-investigation-recommends-forcing-a-sale-of-team/ 

The league denies that. According to Jonathan Jones of CBS Sports, an NFL spokesman calls the report “absolutely false” and says that the league has received “no such report.”

Saw that. I hope it's just damage control

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

If he survives this then the NFL is going to take a major, major hit to its image. He’s a goner. 

I’m over here trying to not get excited thinking about the idea of that because I have Post traumatic Snyder Syndrome!!! But the truth is every time Bezos is mentioned and then this report I’m just over here like sweet baby Jesus please be real please be real🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻😇😇😇

as much as I would love snyder to sell the team, im terrified that a new owner would come in and want to run things and ruin the progression and changes that we have made to be in the right direction as far as the football side of things are

14 hours ago, LoganF89 said:

as much as I would love snyder to sell the team, im terrified that a new owner would come in and want to run things and ruin the progression and changes that we have made to be in the right direction as far as the football side of things are

ill allow it GIF

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

Snyder doing this and PFT finding the bots is laugh out loud funny

Most businesses small and large pay for search engine optimization and to create positive content to pump up their brand and drive internet traffic to it.  It is effective and cheap enough that the smallest business can do it.  It is also a very common technique used when you want to do spin control to drown out the negative content.  There is nothing unique about this, people have been doing it for many years now.  It is basically a standard game plan these days.  If you are a business of any size which depends on the internet for either branding traffic or direct sales, and you are not paying for this, then you are an anomaly.  

• Like 1

19 hours ago, lavar703 said:

If he survives this then the NFL is going to take a major, major hit to its image. He’s a goner. 

I sure hope so! This fanbase deserves better! Ugh! I pray they get rid of Dan & the next owner helps to return this franchise to the greatness we once had under Jack Kent Cooke.

1 hour ago, offbyone said:

Most businesses small and large pay for search engine optimization and to create positive content to pump up their brand and drive internet traffic to it.  It is effective and cheap enough that the smallest business can do it.  It is also a very common technique used when you want to do spin control to drown out the negative content.  There is nothing unique about this, people have been doing it for many years now.  It is basically a standard game plan these days.  If you are a business of any size which depends on the internet for either branding traffic or direct sales, and you are not paying for this, then you are an anomaly.  

Yeah, even non profit organizations do this which aren’t businesses. Still I don’t think these ads will help Snyder, most people know what he is.

On 3/6/2021 at 1:05 PM, offbyone said:

Man, you hit it right on the nose.  WWE is the poster child for this.  The "WWE Universe" is a far cry from what the numbers say it is, and I'm a wrestling fan.  

• Like 2

On 3/5/2021 at 10:03 PM, LoganF89 said:

We always do this under Snyder though.  Things will start looking good and then Snyder will come in a screw it up.  He always does.  

• Like 3

On 3/5/2021 at 10:03 PM, LoganF89 said:

Eventually Snyder will screw it up though. The hope is that whoever would become our owner wouldn’t screw it up.