Pettine's Gone, but Outpost is Back

MacReady

Thanks for locking my thread. Unfortunately some people don’t have the time to read through 51 pages of nonsense to see if the one person I’m trying to address is talked about. “Locker up”, “maybe you should read through pages and pages and not create a new topic” for being Packer fans some of you sure are clowns.

Jim Leonard

• Like 1

Just now, badgers0821 said:

Thanks for locking my thread. Unfortunately some people don’t have the time to read through 51 pages of nonsense to see if the one person I’m trying to address is talked about. “Locker up”, “maybe you should read through pages and pages and not create a new topic” for being Packer fans some of you sure are clowns.

Jim Leonard

lol hell yea brother fight the power

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, badgers0821 said:

Jim Leonard

Also there’s literally a 5 page DC Search thread hahah

#Sry4Puggering

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, badgers0821 said:

Jim Leonard

The best part about this post is that he's still in the wrong thread. 

The second best part about this post is that he thinks that Jim Leonard is a unique thought that hasn't been discussed to death. 

• Like 1

Plot twist. Jim Leonard is dead. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Leonardq

However Jim Leonhard is the current UW DC. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Leonhard

I think this man is saying that a dead man who played RB for Notre Dame would be a better DC than what we currently have. Is he wrong? 

He may be from North Dakota who just elected a dead man as a representative for house. Is that true @badgers0821

4 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

The best part about this post is that he's still in the wrong thread. 

The second best part about this post is that he thinks that Jim Leonard is a unique thought that hasn't been discussed to death. 

The third best part is that typing "Leonhard" in the search control is apparently either too much work or too confusing,

• Like 1