Pettine's Gone, but Outpost is Back

MacReady

41 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

You are not alone Matt. You are not alone. 

Just waiting for Pet to flip the switch and play the "I have something to tell you, I am not really left handed" D.  Everyone switches sides playing to their natural strengths and we start pressing, manning up and rushing with our hair on fire.  We've been saving it for the next time we see Brady so he will be exposed for the fraud he is next time someone wants to know who wore 12 the best.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Refugee said:

Just waiting for Pet to flip the switch and play the "I have something to tell you, I am not really left handed" D.  Everyone switches sides playing to their natural strengths and we start pressing, manning up and rushing with our hair on fire.  We've been saving it for the next time we see Brady so he will be exposed for the fraud he is next time someone wants to know who wore 12 the best.

I have ALWAYS wished this was the case.  I swore it was true with McCarthy and that McCarthy held things back for the playoffs.

But I cannot believe it’s true with Pettine.

If it was true with Pettine, the NFC Championship game wouldn’t have happened.

He just really is that ****ing stupid.

3 hours ago, Gopackgonerd said:

Pettine having a burner just sounds funny in itself

If Steve P is in fact Pettine, we should be flooding his account with tips on how to do his job better.  Not that he’d take our advice, but if he has a burner account then he’s overly sensitive about his public perception.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

If Steve P is in fact Pettine, we should be flooding his account with tips on how to do his job better.  Not that he’d take our advice, but if he has a burner account then he’s overly sensitive about his public perception.

fun fact:

@Outpost31 is my burner account

I'm surprised nobody has ever caught on lol

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

12 hours ago, Gopackgonerd said:

Pettine having a burner just sounds funny in itself

That doesn't really sound like Pettine at all. 

The Packers absolutely have the ability to be a top 10 scoring defense.

They are 11th in the league in points against for the first quarter.

10th in points against for the second quarter.

25th in points against in third quarter.

21st in fourth quarter.

8th in the first half.

24th in second half.

Is Pettine secretly a genius who is forcing teams to underrate his defense by going full idiot in the second half to confuse opponents?

No.  Our offense prevents teams from scoring in the first half.  Pettine sucks.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Unfortunate this guy left GB

Lol no.  You hire offensive coordinators for head coaches and hire young defensive coordinators so they can coach a defense good enough to get them a head coach job an harm a team.

Name the last defensive coordinator other than Belichick to win a Super Bowl.  They’re rare if they happen at all over the past 20 years.