Pettine's Gone, but Outpost is Back

MacReady

On 10/24/2020 at 10:58 AM, Outpost31 said:

Ravens are #1 in the league and they’ve got virtually no talent on the front seven compared to our defense.

OK, I decided to take a look at their roster and realized you're just trolling... Be careful with that.

Calais Campbell, Brandon Williams, Yannick Ngakoue, Terek Wolfe, Mathew Judon and Patrick Queen.. . = ... "Ravens are #1 in the league and they’ve got virtually no talent on the front seven compared to our defense."

WOW!

3 minutes ago, Donzo said:

OK, I decided to take a look at their roster and realized you're just trolling... Be careful with that.

Calais Campbell, Brandon Williams, Yannick Ngakoue, Terek Wolfe, Mathew Judon and Patrick Queen.. . = ... "Ravens are #1 in the league and they’ve got virtually no talent on the front seven compared to our defense."

WOW!

You may still be right, but Ngakoue was added to their roster like....yesterday.  

3 minutes ago, KFP7 said:

You may still be right, but Ngakoue was added to their roster like....yesterday.  

I don't think so... The post I quoted was from yesterday. The Ravens made the trade three days ago.

7 hours ago, Gopackgonerd said:

Front 7 as a whole really played well this game it seemed. Martin looked pretty good for his debut.

I thought that our energy was better.

I watched the DL a lot.  Lowry is just terrible.  Adams is coming on.  He looked to play a lot stronger and faster.  Little reckless at times.  And I'll tell you this...Keke is a player.  I think he is our second best DL right now and the best of him is yet to come.

Martin made plays.  While he isn't blazing fast, he is fast compared to our other guys.  And I think he has really good instincts, which makes him look quicker.  

Barnes is pretty solid, too.  Can't complain about him.

Remember when the Packers were scared of the Eagles speed at WR in week one so they just threw an undrafted rookie free agent who was fast out there at CB and that someone was Sam Shields and he took his role and never gave it back?

That's gotta be what Scott does.  And Martin.  And Barnes. 

For our defense to have a chance at a turnaround. 

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

Remember when the Packers were scared of the Eagles speed at WR in week one so they just threw an undrafted rookie free agent who was fast out there at CB and that someone was Sam Shields and he took his role and never gave it back?

That's gotta be what Scott does.  And Martin.  And Barnes. 

For our defense to have a chance at a turnaround. 

At least they've shown this year that players who stand out get more chances.  See Barnes, Krys.

• Like 1