Pettine's Gone, but Outpost is Back

MacReady

1 minute ago, PackGymRat said:

I don’t disappear when things are going well

lol yes you do.

2 minutes ago, PackGymRat said:

those of us who point that out before hand are seen as negative fans?

You don't "point it out" whatsoever. You incessantly ***** about it. There's a difference. It's at that point where, when I see you post, I know that it's going to be a **** post and not worth reading.

5 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

lol yes you do.

You don't "point it out" whatsoever. You incessantly ***** about it. There's a difference. It's at that point where, when I see you post, I know that it's going to be a **** post and not worth reading.

No I don’t disappear. Again you are simply more active. There is only so much that can be said about the Packers and I’m never gonna give Pettine credit for a good game if that’s what your waiting for. He doesn’t deserve it.

But it’s a thread about how Pettine sucks so you coming in here expecting a discretion on why he sucks is too late.

FIRE DOM CAPERS 2.0 is all that needs to be said.

But I don’t know if this forum doesn’t allow swearing or what. But reading your asterisk filled posts makes me sympathetic to what you must feel when you read mine.

Just now, Jaire_Island said:

Are we missing Tramon’s Williams kind of players leadership in the locker room?.

Our D playing so un interested... 

Is it scheme or leadership?

It ain't leadership.

Clark.
Z.
Adrian.

All of them have been praised for their leadership.

It's coaching.  You've got soft coverage on every single third and long and a simple 4 (or even 3) man rush.

That's idiot football. 

Just now, Outpost31 said:

It ain't leadership.

Clark.
Z.
Adrian.

All of them have been praised for their leadership.

It's coaching.  You've got soft coverage on every single third and long and a simple 4 (or even 3) man rush.

That's idiot football. 

I thought I saw something crazy that, at one point this year, after several games, we were worst against the pass on 3rd down and it was a ridiculous percentage. Something like 80% completion rate. Can't remember where I saw it though.

9 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

You're also a straight idiot who has no idea what you're talking about lol

Fair enough. I went back and checked and in ‘18 you were hard on Pettine’s performance.

So I made a mistake in thinking you favored the guy.

Just now, beekay414 said:

I thought I saw something crazy that, at one point this year, after several games, we were worst against the pass on 3rd down and it was a ridiculous percentage. Something like 80% completion rate. Can't remember where I saw it though.

Not remotely surprising. 

We ran base 3-4 almost all game with Amos coming in the box. Our front just isnt good enough. Our defensive identity is pass rush which unfortunately has been non existent this year. We had a terrible matchup today. Preston Smith has been the biggest disappointment this year. Hopefully we trade for a DL. Is it smart to fire a DC mid season when you're a superbowl contender?

3 minutes ago, Kenrik said:

We ran base 3-4 almost all game with Amos coming in the box. Our front just isnt good enough. Our defensive identity is pass rush which unfortunately has been non existent this year. We had a terrible matchup today. Preston Smith has been the biggest disappointment this year. Hopefully we trade for a DL. Is it smart to fire a DC mid season when you're a superbowl contender?

Is it smart to retain the current DC when you're a super bowl contender?

A longer term problem is that Preston Smith is playing like trash, and our high draft pick from last year still can't make any impact.   Really looks like we wasted the hih pick we had in the 2019 draft.  Gary does nothing.   Savage looked better as a rookie than now.   

We just can't seem to develop talent on the defensive side of the ball.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, hitnhope said:

A longer term problem is that Preston Smith is playing like trash, and our high draft pick from last year still can't make any impact.   Really looks like we wasted the hih pick we had in the 2019 draft.  Gary does nothing.   Savage looked better as a rookie than now.   

We just can't seem to develop talent on the defensive side of the ball.

And that’s coaching.

Fire the defensive coaches.