Pettine's Gone, but Outpost is Back

MacReady

24 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Add an IDL whose main strength is pass rush to this defense and not even Pettine could **** it up.

That'll be Keke next year.  Even if we take a IDL in round one, where we pick, we are gonna get a young, raw kid that needs to learn, or a space eater.  We ain't getting one that comes in right away and can be a key piece.

And I'll never underestimate Pettine's ability to screw something up.  You know, cuz I still really hate not really hating him right now.  

54 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Pettine defenses have averaged 30.3333333333333333333333 points per Championship game.  The 3 keeps repeating just like Pettine's bull****. 

Sublime.

I’m reading this in different actor voices...James Woods, James Gandolfini, Michael Caine, Jackie Mason, Kathy Griffin, Charles Barkley...

edit: Oh! Nailed it! Michael Caine  with the intro, James Gandolfini breaks in with the punchline. 

Edited by Uffdaswede

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Soft deep coverage all year. 8 seconds left in the NFC Championship, press man, no deep help.

Mike Pettine sucks ***.

The one time they should be playing zone, they play man.  They play zone when they should be playing man.  How does Pettine have a job still?

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Soft deep coverage all year. 8 seconds left in the NFC Championship, press man, no deep help.

Mike Pettine sucks ***.

He's A ******* MORON 

HE JUST LEFT A ******* CORNER ALONE OUTSIDE ON A ******* HAIL MARY

HE'S A ******* RETARD

Just now, CWood21 said:

The one time they should be playing zone, they play man.  They play zone when they should be playing man.  How does Pettine have a job still?

AND WHY DID WHY NOT TAKE THE BALL TO START THE GAME

**** THIS ****

I’m telling you what, if we get a DC who doesn’t play f****** scared all the time , this defense is going to be a force. 

Jaire, Kenny, Zadarius are blue chip players.

Gary and Savage are well on their way

Amos is as solid as they come. 

We may have something with Barnes. 

We need a DC that calls games with confidence.