Pettine's Gone, but Outpost is Back

MacReady

Perhaps Pettine has told the organization "he's outta here" and they're contacting other candidates or considering their move before going public.

or

They've asked him to take a pay cut and he's considering it.

or

They've stipped him of his VIP bathroom privileges and he's considering whether to tell the organization "he's outta here"

or

:)

Edited by Leader

3 minutes ago, Brit Pack said:

Hearing on the vine that Pettine has signed a new 3 year contract. Team was encourage how the defence evolved over the course of the season and the feeling is this defence is now finally primed to be dominant.

That's quite a long grapevine to get to you.

7 minutes ago, Brit Pack said:

Hearing on the vine that Pettine has signed a new 3 year contract. Team was encourage how the defence evolved over the course of the season and the feeling is this defence is now finally primed to be dominant.

LOL The meltdowns would be glorious.
I begged off 🍿 some time ago....but it would sure come in handy it that were to happen.

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

I don't think any part of Matt LaFleur chewing his *** in the two playoff games matches up to your "vine."

Lot of things are said in the heat of the moment. Anyway don't shoot the messenger bro. Just preparing you...

Funny we're talking about life being a simulation.  Immediately after that TD before the end of the first half, I literally looked at my wife and said, "No, No, No, this isn't real.  It's gotta be a glitch in the matrix!"

I then walked calmly into my backyard and proceeded to destroy my hockey stick on a woodpile.