Pettine's Gone, but Outpost is Back

MacReady

Since Pettine has come to the end of his contract I wonder if the delay in any announcement is because they have a gentleman's agreement between them to spend some time testing the waters to explore other options in the job market.

If neither finds anything to their liking then its likely they will agree to stay together after all.

My gut feeling is that LaFleur will decide to move on based on the quality of available candidates. People such as Jim Leonard, Kris Richards, Chris Hewitt, Dave Merritt, Brendan Daly, Brentson Buckner, Marcus Robertson, Larry Foote and Jerod Mayo are all out there.

Edited by Chili

Just now, Chili said:

Since Pettine has come to the end of his contract I wonder if the delay in any announcement is because they have a gentleman's agreement between them to spend some time testing the waters to explore other options in the job market.

If neither finds anything to their liking then its likely they will agree to stay together after all.

My gut feeling is that LaFleur will decide to move on based on the quality of available candidates. People such as Jim Leonard, Kris Richards, Chris Hewitt, Larry Foote and Jerod Mayo are all out there.

That is a really underwhelming list tbh

1 minute ago, Chili said:

My gut feeling is that LaFleur will decide to move on based on the quality of available candidates. People such as Jim Leonard, Kris Richards, Chris Hewitt, Larry Foote and Jerod Mayo are all out there.

So they have an agreement that if the guy is totally undesirable anywhere else in the NFL, than GB will take him back? That seems the least likely scenario.

Literally all I care about right now is whether or not Pettine is back.  The wound is healing.  I’m getting ready to be hurt again.

But not for the same ****ing reason.

If Pettine comes back, I am only stat and score watching the whole year.