Turn Pick

Lionized

1 minute ago, AlanFanecaFan said:

What’s starting lineup...with it being superflex and 14 teams, if Jackson or Mahomes are there, it’s probably too good to pass up.

QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, 2Flex, 1OP, DST 

Mahomes and Jackson are very intriguing options. 

1 hour ago, Lionized said:

PPR superflex 

Geez you left out ALOT in your question lol

Initially I was going to say RB-RB hands down unless maybe Kelce was there or somehow Michael Thomas but that changes everything.

Yea I think getting Mahomes/L-Jax would be huge if possible but I still think you have to take a RB with 1 of your 1st 2 picks

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Lionized said:

QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, 2Flex, 1OP, DST 

Mahomes and Jackson are very intriguing options. 

I’d try to go Mahomes/Jax and a RB at that turn if possible....however starting RB/WR makes plenty of sense as well

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Geez you left out ALOT in your question lol

Initially I was going to say RB-RB hands down unless maybe Kelce was there or somehow Michael Thomas but that changes everything.

Yea I think getting Mahomes/L-Jax would be huge if possible but I still think you have to take a RB with 1 of your 1st 2 picks

So if I could land 1 of these RB plus 1 of the QB you think that would be best case scenario? 

Alvin Kamara NO 
Austin Ekeler LAC 
 Derrick Henry TEN 
Nick Chubb CLE 
Aaron Jones GB 
Joe Mixon CIN 
Josh Jacobs LV 
 Miles Sanders PHI 

1 hour ago, AlanFanecaFan said:

I’d try to go Mahomes/Jax and a RB at that turn if possible....however starting RB/WR makes plenty of sense as well

Yeah this is for my money league. I want to try and hit a home run here. 

Would QB/QB be crazy since I can start 2? 

45 minutes ago, Lionized said:

So if I could land 1 of these RB plus 1 of the QB you think that would be best case scenario? 

Alvin Kamara NO 
Austin Ekeler LAC 
 Derrick Henry TEN 
Nick Chubb CLE 
Aaron Jones GB 
Joe Mixon CIN 
Josh Jacobs LV 
 Miles Sanders PHI 

Of that list, Kamara would be my #1. I have him rated alot lower in Non-PPR but in PPR he'd be my guy there

• Like 1

The turn is the last pick in a round and the first pick in the following round, both owned by the same manager. In your league the first turn is 14th and 15th overall, the next turn is 28th and 29th overall. I know its not the meat of the question but just fyi 

53 minutes ago, Lionized said:

I did a mock on yahoo same pick and number of teams 

QB-Wilson, Brees

RB-Mixon, Mostert, Vaughn, Harris

WR-Hopkins, Marvin Jones, Reagor, Justin Jefferson, Mike Williams

TE-Andrews Hurst 

DST-Rams 

I honestly have no clue if thats any good. You got 2 top-10 QBs so thats good. I like your top-2 RBs/WRs but otherwise loads of rookies. I love rookies in a normal draft but with less offseason idk

3 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I honestly have no clue if thats any good. You got 2 top-10 QBs so thats good. I like your top-2 RBs/WRs but otherwise loads of rookies. I love rookies in a normal draft but with less offseason idk

Yeah it’s just the way the draft rolled out with the WRs at the end. 

Well the draft didn’t go as expected I’m going to have a tough year. Here is my roster. 

QB-Mayfield Tua

RB-CEH, Carson, Mack, Scott, Evans

WR-Nuk, AJ Brown, Woods, Preston Williams, Reagor, Higgins 

TE-Henry, Hockenson 

DST-LA Rams 

I’ll have to give myself a C here. The QBs went flying off the board and every round I ended up saying I would wait till the next to get more value, but it just never landed rite. Fingers crossed CEH lives up to the hype and Nuk works out in the high volume Ari offense.