Turn Pick

Lionized

6 hours ago, Lionized said:

Well the draft didn’t go as expected I’m going to have a tough year. Here is my roster. 

QB-Mayfield Tua

RB-CEH, Carson, Mack, Scott, Evans

WR-Nuk, AJ Brown, Woods, Preston Williams, Reagor, Higgins 

TE-Henry, Hockenson 

DST-LA Rams 

I’ll have to give myself a C here. The QBs went flying off the board and every round I ended up saying I would wait till the next to get more value, but it just never landed rite. Fingers crossed CEH lives up to the hype and Nuk works out in the high volume Ari offense. 

I dont love Mayfield but he should be better this year, he isnt in my Top-15 at QB. This isnt a 2 QB league right...wait you said Superflex so that kind of sucks but

CEH and Carson is a solid 1-2 punch at RB in a league this size even if Carson isnt a great PPR guy, you'll be hoping Mack gets solid work and holds off the rookie for a while.

I think your top-4 WRs are very strong for a 14 team league. Woods is PPR gold where you got him. 

Henry is hurt too much for me to like him but when healthy he's strong(albeit in a Rivers slinging world) but he and Hock could do very well for you

The fact that it is a Superflex definitely hurts since you likely wont ever start 2 QBs unless Tua balls out but the starters/depth at RB/WR/TE is strong

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Lionized said:

Well the draft didn’t go as expected I’m going to have a tough year. Here is my roster. 

QB-Mayfield Tua

RB-CEH, Carson, Mack, Scott, Evans

WR-Nuk, AJ Brown, Woods, Preston Williams, Reagor, Higgins 

TE-Henry, Hockenson 

DST-LA Rams 

I’ll have to give myself a C here. The QBs went flying off the board and every round I ended up saying I would wait till the next to get more value, but it just never landed rite. Fingers crossed CEH lives up to the hype and Nuk works out in the high volume Ari offense. 

14 team superflex....QB will go fast.  5+ in round 1 would not be shocking.