2020 Western Conference 1st Round

11sanchez11

3 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Never not wild to me how Seth hung on in the league until he turned into a pretty nice bench player purely because of his brother.

He went to Duke and then had to play multiple years in the G-League just to get a chance to crack an NBA roster. His last season in the G-League was one of the best individual seasons in the league's history he averaged like 25 ppg and shot 50% from 3. 

9 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

LAL, LAC, MIL, which of these teams losing in RD1 would be the bigger disappointment?? 

I’d say Milwaukee or LAC personally because I think they’re better teams than the Lakers. The Lakers losing would be more of a shocker to the media though. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

lakers before clippers.  they are down 0-1 to a team that had to play in a play-in game to even get in the playoffs.

portland if fully healthy all season doesn't have that playoff game and is a bit higher on the seeding and the lakers have played like crap in the bubble.

13 hours ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

What a game by the bench. Unexpected but I’ll take it. Luka also had 28/7/8 with only ONE turnover.

Yeah we can tell by the way you buried your team in the last 6 pages 😂 

Edited by Hunter2_1