2020 Eastern Conference 1st Round

11sanchez11

Just now, Troy Brown said:

semantics. he could be back for a potential ecf series. doesn't change how i feel about the celtics.

remember though the timeline of Hayward's wife and baby is expected in about 4 weeks.. just saying.. he may have played his last game... Boston still has two budding stars and Kemba.. Just need have someone step up their game, or even in committee fashion.. I still feel good as well about Boston.. but definitely felt better with Hayward... 

10 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Bucks will still probably win the next 4..

Anything can happen in the bubble.

If the Magic had scraped by, I would agree but it felt like they were in control the whole game. Even when the Bucks made a run early in the 3rd.

It seems as if they have a plan to somewhat slow down Giannis. 

Getting AG and MCW back should be a nice boost as well.

Edited by KhanYouDigIt

Yes, the Bucks lost to a horrible Magic team without AG and Isaac. Yes, they have looked terrible in the bubble. Yes, some of the players are still working themselves back into game shape.

However, let's not forget this same Magic team stole game 1 in Toronto last year too, before proceeding to lose the next four in a row.

One game, especially the first game of the playoffs, usually means next to nothing. Granted this year is a little different with it being in the bubble, but I wholeheartedly expect the Bucks to come out and absolutely annihilate the Magic next game. And they are still the favorite to win it all this year until proven otherwise.

I will say though, I am not loving the Bucks current rotation. It's seemingly been a bit of a mess ever since they acquired Marvin Williams. I loved their big man rotation early in the season with BOTH the Lopez brothers and Ilyasova coming in for Giannis or to play off him in small ball lineups. Not sure what exactly Williams brings to the table that requires icing out their other quality bigs? Maybe @beekay414 or another one of the Bucks fans can elaborate on this for me?

8 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Not sure what exactly Williams brings to the table that requires icing out their other quality bigs? Maybe @beekay414 or another one of the Bucks fans can elaborate on this for me?

Ideally, a more consistent combo of shooting and defense without having to sacrifice one or the other (defense for offense with Ersan or offense for defense with RoLo).

17 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Ideally, a more consistent combo of shooting and defense without having to sacrifice one or the other (defense for offense with Ersan or offense for defense with RoLo).

Yeah, that was the plan apparently. I figured he’d mostly be taking Ersan’s minutes, not Robin’s too. Though obviously there’s no sense pretending Robin Lopez is the difference between a great team and a below average one.

• Like 1