2020 Eastern Conference 1st Round

11sanchez11

Just now, Troy Brown said:

yeah i hear you but look at the roster that front office has assembled. even if they had their 2nd best player... is he actually any good?

I mean it's better because he can get the ball to him, but picking Harris over Butler because they had to keep Brett freakin Brown lmao, ruined the franchise and everything Hinkie did. There's no excuse to max out at the 2nd round once.

Imagine not making Simmons shoot or trading him, even if he's not a shooter, make him prove he can't for like 2 years.

Just now, resilient part 2 said:

they made some plays, but it will be hard to sustain success when they combine for only 6 points..

agreed, i don't think any of them are going to score at all, but if my bench can sustain my lead, it's all i can ask for. here's hoping gordon is good to go, tho

2 minutes ago, champ11 said:

it's a disgrace to hoop bro. 

Jokic is right there too. Like you can literally see how to build around a guy like that and they just refuse to do it lol. But they also refuse to commit to the way they are built too! They're trying to be both, it's so stupid. Like either be all defense no shooting w/a bunch of bigs, or get some shooters and play fast through your single big, don't try and do one with the other.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Jokic is right there too. Like you can literally see how to build around a guy like that and they just refuse to do it lol. But they also refuse to commit to the way they are built too! They're trying to be both, it's so stupid. Like either be all defense no shooting w/a bunch of bigs, or get some shooters and play fast through your single big, don't try and do one with the other.

it's really bad man. i mean giving a max (edit: not a max but over 100m) to an old dude because you're worried about the 10 mpg Embiid is off the floor is brutal. giving up a ton of assets for an impending free agent in Harris ... maxing him instead of Jimmy. HUGE bad move on top of HUGE bad move over there. it's tough. Embiid and Simmons deserve better. And Brown has to go for sure, but he was set up for failure. 

Edited by champ11

7 minutes ago, champ11 said:

it's really bad man. i mean giving a max (edit: not a max but over 100m) to an old dude because you're worried about the 10 mpg Embiid is off the floor is brutal. giving up a ton of assets for an impending free agent in Harris ... maxing him instead of Jimmy. HUGE bad move on top of HUGE bad move over there. it's tough. Embiid and Simmons deserve better. And Brown has to go for sure, but he was set up for failure. 

Shouldn't have let Silver make them fire Hinkie tbh, everything tracks back to Colangelo.