Fall Guys

scar988

On 8/20/2020 at 9:28 AM, JBURGE said:

Tail tag, team or not, and the egg game are by far my least favourite.

I have a handful of wins, maybe 4 or 5, but every win is on the same final stage - the one where you jump over the spinning things and the platforms fall down. I am like 0/10 on the Mountain race one with the crown at the end, and maybe 0/3 on the hexagon one. 

I didn't get the spinning one until this weekend and failed the first time on it in 3rd place. But I FINALLY got my first win. The last 3 guys were on the final platform and it knocked all 3 of us off. I hit R2 just to hope to grab the bar and it weirdly kept me up high enough to get first.

On 8/19/2020 at 12:37 PM, Spartacus said:

Team games are the worse... I took 1st place in the first two rounds just to have to play soccer and get knocked out.... I hate Hate HATE the fricken team games. 

Yeah I wish you could filter out certain courses.  I love the obstacle courses but dislike all the other stuff.

15 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

i still haven't won a game yet but im getting close.  smh

I've won about 10 now but I got sick of the game. There is literally a best way to run each of the courses and once you figure it out its the same thing over and over again. I can win or take top 5 in obstacle courses pretty much every time but the team games are a mixed bag. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Spartacus said:

I've won about 10 now but I got sick of the game. There is literally a best way to run each of the courses and once you figure it out its the same thing over and over again. I can win or take top 5 in obstacle courses pretty much every time but the team games are a mixed bag. 

There may be one best way to win those courses, but the fact that you have a bunch of other humans makes it tough.

• 4 weeks later...
17 hours ago, thrILL! said:

Are there outfits that make you faster?  Bcuz there have been times where I’m in the front row, take off running immediately in a straight line and somehow get passed by a ton of other ppl.  

Sometimes that's the latency between your system and the others. It happens.

• 3 weeks later...