Forum Fantasy Football

FGK

Invites have all been sent to the e-mail's yall gave me. As soon as everyone accepts the invites I will send out a poll on draft times via the ESPN page and I'll run a randomizer to decide the draft order.

• Like 1

Draft order is set. E-mail will be sent out today with options for a date/time for the draft. Please select ALL options that you could make work. Everyone will have until Friday to vote.

1. Official Fumblebluntz
  2. London Browns Browns
  3. Team Scrabble
  4. Kiwibrown
  5. FG's K's
  6. Reggie's Campers
  7. Korona Kardiac Kids
  8. Imaginary Squirrels
  9. tOSU Silver Bullets
  10. San Juan Samurai
  11. Brownie Man
  12. Horny Still Horny
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, FGK said:

Draft order is set. E-mail will be sent out today with options for a date/time for the draft. Please select ALL options that you could make work. Everyone will have until Friday to vote.

1. Official Fumblebluntz
  2. London Browns Browns
  3. Team Scrabble
  4. Kiwibrown
  5. FG's K's
  6. Reggie's Campers
  7. Korona Kardiac Kids
  8. Imaginary Squirrels
  9. tOSU Silver Bullets
  10. San Juan Samurai
  11. Brownie Man
  12. Horny Still Horny

This crap is rigged already.

I thought that cash I sent you was to lock in a top 3 pick.....

25 minutes ago, malibuspeedrace said:

This crap is rigged already.

I thought that cash I sent you was to lock in a top 3 pick.....

Dang. It hasn't shown up yet! I'll get you a refund. Stupid postal service budget cuts!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FGK said:

This is a poll to decide when we will hold the draft. Please vote by Friday night if you want to have a say. Please select ALL times that would work for you and only vote if you are actually part of the league.

https://doodle.com/poll/hth65mzyimahy7vy

I voted for the last date. I’m always a fan of a waiting until the last moment to draft so we can account for injuries. 

Great job voting everyone. Way better participation than any other league I'm running.

Unfortunately, we ended up with a three way tie where someone gets excluded no matter which one we pick. I randomized it again and the draft will be Friday the 4th at 9 EST.

15 hours ago, FGK said:

Great job voting everyone. Way better participation than any other league I'm running.

Unfortunately, we ended up with a three way tie where someone gets excluded no matter which one we pick. I randomized it again and the draft will be Friday the 4th at 9 EST.

I will be auto drafting as I’m going to be on an airplane. I went on this AM and spent about 45 minutes doing full blown pre draft rankings and draft strategy though. 

• Like 2

On 8/31/2020 at 3:02 AM, bigjohnson2009 said:

I will be auto drafting as I’m going to be on an airplane. I went on this AM and spent about 45 minutes doing full blown pre draft rankings and draft strategy though. 

That’s what I normally have to do. Usually works out not to bad