Week 4: Jets Vs Jags

Dr.O

nice to dominate a terrible dolphins team but our defense really does suck. We have to cut Mo after this year that d-line is the biggest disappointment of this team. every year we talk about it being the best in football yet it gets no pressure and cant stop the run. Time to allocate the resources elsewhere.

56 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

Myles Jack is lightyears ahead of Darron Lee. 

Let's not forget Jack was supposed to be a top 5-10 pick, Lee was not. I still stand by the thought process with our selection even though we all wish we had Jack now. Couldn't use a 1st round pick on a player who many people thought would never play again.

25 minutes ago, rdelaney89 said:

Let's not forget Jack was supposed to be a top 5-10 pick, Lee was not. I still stand by the thought process with our selection even though we all wish we had Jack now. Couldn't use a 1st round pick on a player who many people thought would never play again.

I think that Jack dropped because they said whatever was wrong with him(I forgot) could deteriorate and only allow him to play 4 or 5 years. Smith was the guy they thought might never play again. 

Archived