Cowboys DT Gerald McCoy feared to have torn ACL

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

What's the DT rotation look like now?

Probably Poe and Crawford as starters backed up by Antwaun Woods, Neville Gallimore, and Trysten Hill. Wouldn't expect us to sign anyone unless someone else gets hurt

The Griffen signing just became that much more important as Crawford likely goes to DT full time now

8 minutes ago, matt79511 said:

Probably Poe and Crawford as starters backed up by Antwaun Woods, Neville Gallimore, and Trysten Hill. Wouldn't expect us to sign anyone unless someone else gets hurt

The Griffen signing just became that much more important as Crawford likely goes to DT full time now

Wild... I remember seeing someone say there was no need for Crawford cause you signed Griffen. 

Hill is gonna have to step up, but wouldn't surprise me if Gallimore beat him out for time even as a rookie with a limited offseason.

4 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Wild... I remember seeing someone say there was no need for Crawford cause you signed Griffen. 

Hill is gonna have to step up, but wouldn't surprise me if Gallimore beat him out for time even as a rookie with a limited offseason.

We've all been trying to get rid of Crawford for years, lol. Guy just won't go away. He even suggested he'd be amenable to a paycut this offseason, but the FO never approached him about it, likely because he and Dak have the same agent.

I'm borderline optimistic about Hill getting a real opportunity now. He was looking like a very strong cut candidate before this. Now, he at least has a chance to legitimately fail.

Edited by matt79511

Just now, matt79511 said:

We've all been trying to get rid of him for years, lol. Guy just won't go away. He even suggested he'd be amenable to a paycut this offseason, but the FO never approached him about it, likely because he and Dak have the same agent.

Interesting. Well at least he'll help a bit as depth despite being overpaid for the level of play he provides and he's gone after this season.

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Well Gallimore may be the rookie of the two but he’s over a calander year older than Hill. Js

2 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Is this really that big of a deal?  I mean I didn't expect him to do much anyways.

Yes it’s a pretty big deal. He’s still very productive. He hasn’t had under 5 sacks since 2011. Have you seen the DTs in Dallas the last TWO decades!? We were very excited about him.

Probably won’t need him against the Washington Foreskins. ... err um ...Washington Foreball Team. But against NFL teams this might hurt

Edited by DaBoys