Cowboys DT Gerald McCoy feared to have torn ACL

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, DaBoys said:

Yes it’s a pretty big deal. He’s still very productive. He hasn’t had under 5 sacks since 2011. Have you seen the DTs in Dallas the leadt TWO decades!? We were very excited about him.

Probably won’t need him again the Washington Foreskins. ... err um ...Washington Foreball Team. But against NFL teams this might hurt

The guy is 32 and on his 3rd team in 3 years.  

It's good that we still have Crawford and I'm glad we picked Gallimore.  I expected Gallimore to see playing time regardless, now he may very well see more.  I have no expectations for Hill but McCoy's injury may keep Hill on the roster.

I hear the argument against Snacks Harrison because he isn't a 3 tech. Regardless, could you imagine Harrison and Poe at DT?  You're not running up the middle on that combo.

Edited by Northland

4 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

Why? Snacks is a 1T, not a 3T.

Right, but Snacks helps you on run defense. You’re going to need to lean on Crawford more now on passing downs, which limits his effectiveness on rushing downs. So, signing Snacks - who is pretty solid against the run - makes sense. 

1 hour ago, D82 said:

Right, but Snacks helps you on run defense. You’re going to need to lean on Crawford more now on passing downs, which limits his effectiveness on rushing downs. So, signing Snacks - who is pretty solid against the run - makes sense. 

I don’t see us playing two 1Ts at the same time.