Alex Smith cleared! Highlight vs Jets

dcat

use this thread for that...

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/28984-jets-trade-jamal-adams-to-seattle/

There is no need to create new thread to ensure the continuation of us hating Jamal Adams.

Besides, Adams tried to pry football away from Smith in that "supposed to tackle" action but Smith made good aware of that.

Edited by JetsandI

10 hours ago, JetsandI said:

use this thread for that...

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/28984-jets-trade-jamal-adams-to-seattle/

There is no need to create new thread to ensure the continuation of us hating Jamal Adams.

Besides, Adams tried to pry football away from Smith in that "supposed to tackle" action but Smith made good aware of that.

Wow you're no fun. 

On 8/17/2020 at 2:31 PM, dcat said:

Tons of respect for Alex Smith to come back from this seemingly catastrophic injury.

Here is Alex Smith showing us how good Jamal Adams was:

To me this shows just how much of a ME FIRST player Jamal is.  Instead of simply making the tackle, he has to do a "look at me" punch the ball out move and misses the tackle that always another 30 yards to run.  Selfish - look at me I-  make impact plays attitude on display.  

On 8/19/2020 at 9:59 AM, JetsFan15 said:

To me this shows just how much of a ME FIRST player Jamal is.  Instead of simply making the tackle, he has to do a "look at me" punch the ball out move and misses the tackle that always another 30 yards to run.  Selfish - look at me I-  make impact plays attitude on display.  

After allowing long gain, it is usually a good idea to try to strip football.

1 hour ago, JetsandI said:

After allowing long gain, it is usually a good idea to try to strip football.

2nd quarter of a tied game.  No need to be  hero, make the tackle at the -45 yard line and look to hold them there or at worse a long FG attempt.  Me first play. 

Edited by JetsFan15
  • Like 2