Free agent thread

49erurtaza

Got Dion Lewis and Damien Harris for 3% of my FAAB. I’m fine with that. I just cant see Freeman coming in and getting 80% of the touches. It’s definitely going to be a RBBC and the Giants are probably going to be losing most games. Which would favor Lewis  

I’ll probably roster Dion for a week or 2, if it’s clearly Devonta’s backfield...I’ll just drop him to make room for Harris coming off the IR. But if Lewis does get some play...as RB-needy as some of these owners are in my league....it could at least get me some kind of value in return. 

Edited by holt_bruce81

7 hours ago, AlanFanecaFan said:

I’m not really spending on GMen RBs...Davis and McKinnon are short term depth(Davis a lil bit longer)....

Id almost hold and let everyone else drop all their FAAB if it’s just for depth.

Sbeaky cheap option would be Jeff Wilson from the 49ers

This is like word for word what I was going to say, great post.

Jeff wilson Jr is going to get a lot of work this weekend. Mckinnon has his role already set, he is the third down back and we have special packages for him beyond that. He may get some redzone work but Jeff Wilson Jr was our short yardage/goal line back last year. 

Both are very playable this week, but if you want to save the faab you can grab wilson tomorrow for free I would imagine. 

I am staying very far away from the giants RBs right now. Their OL is garbage. Freeman will probably take a few weeks. Lewis is not very good. Gallman wasnt even active so it shows you how much they think of him. 

how did your waivers go? here is my two active teams 

Team A)

A) Burned waiver priority on Mike Davis. back at 2nd spot after a busy waiver night. Didn't really need a RB but Davis should have value

Team B)

B) Picked up Myles Gaskin for 7 bucks. Basically a flier, kinda mad because someone got Davis for 10. I thought someone was going spend big on Davis so I didn't waste my time. I need a RB on this team after Barkley went down. After waivers went through I scooped up Darrell Henderson, didn't even realize he was a free agent lol. So added Gaskin and Henderson on team B? Gaskin is a guy I'm a little high on: dominant snap count, catches the ball (I play full ppr), his yards after contact are elite. I think he can get dump downs and be a solid flex for the rest of the season. Henderson might run away with the RB job in LA. 

thoughts on my moves?

17 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

@Forge Thoughts, my friend? I might just stick with Bridgewater and try to double dip cuz I have DJ Moore.

I actually have a similar issue because I do have Wentz, and right now, I'm holding on to Wentz even though I don't love it (I actually offered him in a trade for Justin Tucker lol). So right now, I lean Wentz but he looks so bad. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, beekay414 said:

So do I keep Teddy Bridgewater as my back-up QB for a week 5 matchup vs Atlanta or do I gamble on Carson Wentz who was just dropped (Pittsburgh)?

I would stick with Teddy. Obviously a couple of weeks away so things may change but Wentz looks terrible so far and you'd be picking him up for a tough matchup. CAR/ATL will almost certainly be a high volume passing shootout type game, and no CMC probably means more opportunities for passing TD's. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Should I drop Chris Herndon for Dalton Schultz? 

Maybe wait a week and see Daltons targets, See if he still has a decent game where the Cowboys dont have to play catch up for a good portion of the game. Herndon is also blocking a lot and has Gase as his HC, Hes also on the Jets and I dont think I want anything to do with them in fantasy football besides the opposing teams D/ST as a streamer option. (Im also a Bell owner and would love to get rid of him)

21 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Got Dion Lewis and Damien Harris for 3% of my FAAB. I’m fine with that. I just cant see Freeman coming in and getting 80% of the touches. It’s definitely going to be a RBBC and the Giants are probably going to be losing most games. Which would favor Lewis  

I’ll probably roster Dion for a week or 2, if it’s clearly Devonta’s backfield...I’ll just drop him to make room for Harris coming off the IR. But if Lewis does get some play...as RB-needy as some of these owners are in my league....it could at least get me some kind of value in return. 

Is damien harris ready to return soon and take the lead role?

On 9/24/2020 at 12:23 AM, Humble_Beast said:

who has more value to my team?

Zack Moss or Chase Edmonds? PPR

current RBs: CEH, Jacobs, Taylor, Monty, Moss, M Davis - I just think Edmonds could be a league winner. Idk what Moss ceiling is in 2020.

I'd rather have Edmonds, but I'd hate to drop Moss. If anything, I'd probably try and shop Davis around while his value is this high. Your stacked at RB, no way you play him anyways.