Free agent thread

49erurtaza

On 10/3/2020 at 8:47 PM, mattyice0401 said:

Thoughts on how valid Justin Herbert Is for a fantasy stater? Could be a buy early candidate per say. Weeks 6-9 he gets NYJ, @MIA, JAX, LVR, bye, @DEN.

Also can you drop Christian Kirk at this point?

Who's your qb now and how big is the league. I been picking him up and dropping him in a 10 team, 2qb league, so he's mostly streamer range for me right now, but that's a worthwhile little stretch

On 10/3/2020 at 8:14 PM, Humble_Beast said:

what about Hines 1 point PPR. Does he have value or is he just a 10 Points a game guy for the rest of the season. 

He's not the main back there, so he's always going to have a cap production wise. 

51 minutes ago, Forge said:

Depends on how deep the league, but I say no

12 teamer PPR. I need a new WR4 behind Moore, ARob, and AJ Green. God help me if Moore or ARob get injured. 

Options seem to be Sanders, Ruggs, and Scotty Miller. Rest of the waiver WRs are straight trash.

7 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

12 teamer PPR. I need a new WR4 behind Moore, ARob, and AJ Green. God help me if Moore or ARob get injured. 

Options seem to be Sanders, Ruggs, and Scotty Miller. Rest of the waiver WRs are straight trash.

Scotty Miller is the easy selection while Godwin is out. Obviously that can come to a quick end. 

After that, I just think that there is very little upside to Manny, to be honest. I'd rather gamble on Ruggs or another young rookie / second year type receiver. Unlikely they will ever play for you, so I always just hope to catch lightning in a bottle for trade purposes

On 10/5/2020 at 10:05 PM, Forge said:

Who's your qb now and how big is the league. I been picking him up and dropping him in a 10 team, 2qb league, so he's mostly streamer range for me right now, but that's a worthwhile little stretch

Minshew Mania is my QB1 and Im sitting at 1-3 Jacobs and Adams have hurt me this year. Although I would of won 2 weeks ago if I won the blind bid on the Indy D. Dude who I lost to won the blind bid.

6 hours ago, TwoUpTwoDown said:

Who would you guys rather keep moving forward, 10 man 0.5 ppr:

David Montgomery

Zach Moss

DeAndre Swift

D'Ernest Johnson 

Justin Jackson 

Damien Harris

He doesnt impress me all that much but probably David Montgomery off of volume alone.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

I picked up Damien Harris. Desperation move? My backs are terrible and I drafted Barkley.

Philip Lindsay is a FA. Should I pick him up?

Should I drop Greg Ward or Hunter Renfrow for any of these? 0.5 ppr

-Tee Higgins

-Brandon Aiyuk

-Russell Gage or Zaccheus

-Mecole Hardman

I've always avoided the Patriots backfield personally but you're gonna be looking at a split most likely either way. I'd prob stick with Harris for the moment. 

I'd take the upside with Higgins and drop Ward

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cheesehawk said:

I've always avoided the Patriots backfield personally but you're gonna be looking at a split most likely either way. I'd prob stick with Harris for the moment. 

I'd take the upside with Higgins and drop Ward

I dropped AJ Green for Higgins.

Would you drop Ward for Gage or Aiuyuk?

1 minute ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

I dropped AJ Green for Higgins.

Would you drop Ward for Gage or Aiuyuk?

I dont really like anything about Phillys offense with the way Wentz is playing. If you're considering dropping Ward, I would do it for Aiuyuk. Zacchaeus may be a better short term option than Gage