Free agent thread

49erurtaza

59 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

I dropped Cam Akers last week, because I thought Henderson was a thing. I don’t think McVay believes in Henderson, so is Akers the better stash. This is just a stash anyway 

starting RB: Carson, Kelley 

bench RBs: Gaskin, Montgomery, Fournette, Henderson 

I’d drop Fournette for Akers. I want no part of that Bucs backfield if I can help it. 

Picked up Akers instead of Henderson. I just went with higher ceiling since it’s a bench stash. I read that Giants kept blitz and Henderson couldn’t handle the pass protection. It’s the same reason why Jag Malcolm Brown kept getting the snaps. Akers was drafted high for a reason, and he was the starter out of a prolonged training camp. 

Fournette- yeah it’s not looking good right now, but I’m not losing hope. Ronald Jones had a good running game but had bad drops. I just see Fournette being huge down the stretch for a contender. There’s a reason why the Bucs brought in Fournette, I don’t think they believe in RoJo. 

Last one 

Henry Ruggs? Can he blow up this week??? 

What is his value the rest of the season? Does he have more value then TJ Hockenson??? He is on waivers 

Current Roster: 
QB: Herbert 
RB: CEH, Jacobs, Taylor, M Bell, Monty, Edmonds, Harris 
WR: Ridley, Juju, Woods, Chark
TE: Engram, Hockenson

14 hours ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

Need to pick up a waiver TE for this week and potentially moving forward. Ppr league. 

Dalton Schultz

Austin Hooper

Mike Gesicki

Well it depends on ROS or just this week, because gesicki is trending upwards but has the worst matchup. Niners LBs are the best coverage LBs in football. TEs dont have a ton of success against us when guarded by Fred Warner or Kwon Alexander. I do expect it to be a high scoring game in San Francisco this weekend 

Hooper seems like an afterthought in Cleveland. They are a running team and their WRs demand touches. No thanks 

Schultz probably has the best matchup but also doesn't see enough targets. He's not a focal point of the offense 

On 10/8/2020 at 2:59 PM, Humble_Beast said:

Last one 

Henry Ruggs? Can he blow up this week??? 

What is his value the rest of the season? Does he have more value then TJ Hockenson??? He is on waivers 

Current Roster: 
QB: Herbert 
RB: CEH, Jacobs, Taylor, M Bell, Monty, Edmonds, Harris 
WR: Ridley, Juju, Woods, Chark
TE: Engram, Hockenson

Hopefully you kept hock. Ruggs will have a nice role in Vegas but the injuries scare me a little bit. 

You are pretty set at WR. Ridley plus one more guy every week is solid 

I am not an Evan engram fan. Hockenson is the better player ROS

Man, I always tend to look a few weeks ahead and a few weeks ago I picked up Herbert for Russell's bye next week...figured it was a solid pick up sense the Chargers were playing the Jets. Now with that Chargers game getting moved and them on the bye too....I'm going to probably have to fork over at least $5-$10 dollars to get Ryan Fitzpatrick who clearly has the best matchup for week 6 on the wire. Praying I can get him. And I think I'm dropping Hines for Shenault or Claypool. Probably Shenault because with Clayppol blowing up, I can see someone spending 15% FAB on him. 

Edited by holt_bruce81

I really need to get this right. I’m 1-4 and two big money leagues and keep losing close games. I would really appreciate some insight on the follow questions:

Team 1 Burning Questions: 

1) which RBs: Current  RBs: Carson, Montgomery, Gaskin, Akers, Kelley, Fournette

would you drop Kelley or Fournette for: (spent a lot FAAB for Kelley last week) out of desperation. He flopped now I think he sucks 

free agents- 
Damian Harris- I hear Pats RBs are a guessing game. However they are a un heavy team and Harris is actually good. 

Deandre Swift - Lions are 1-3. Peterson has the worse make a man miss stats. He is the oldest starting RB, I wouldn’t be surprised one bit if he is benched come out of the bye. Swift is already the passing back on a lousy pass happy offense. I see him as a flex with the potential to blow up if they ran him the ball.

JK Dobbins- is strictly a handcuff with potential. I feel my top 3 backs are solid with Carson, Gaskin, Montgomery- I need a potential game changer 

would you drop Kelley or Fournette for Harris, Dobbins, Swift? How do you rank them going forward rest of season PPR? 

2)  I also have Deebo and Dionte Johnson as my WR4 and 5. Top 3(Adams, Robinson, Moore).. Would you drop either Deebo or Dionte for one of the Harris, Dobbins, Swift?? I just don’t see me, not playing my top 3 wideouts 

3) ROS Big Ben, Herbert or Stafford? 
Reasoning??

Team 2 Burning Questions: 

1) Henry Ruggs- what is his ceiling this year? I really don’t like rookie wideouts 

2) Best QB ROS of season Tannehill, Minshew, Stafford, Wentz, Herbert?? I’m leaning Tannehilll

3) I current have 2 TEs in Hockenson and Engram. Tired of having two non stud TE1. Mike Gesicki and Hooper are also free agents. Would you drop 1 of Engram or Hockenson??  Who will have be best the rest of the season?? 

thank you so much in advance! I’m 1-4 in both leagues 

Edited by Humble_Beast