Free agent thread

49erurtaza

On 10/12/2020 at 12:51 PM, Forge said:

What are you guys thinking of Andy Dalton? 

Worth blowing waiver priority on if you have Dak? It's a 2 QB league, so pickings out there are sparse 

Could be a good pick up, Their defense sucks so he will always be throwing it seems like. Could be a top 10 QB. Just sucks that he doesnt run.

2 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Could be a good pick up, Their defense sucks so he will always be throwing it seems like. Could be a top 10 QB. Just sucks that he doesnt run.

Yeah, I wish he ran as well. I think I Have to pick him up for the immediate schedule if nothing else...he has a nice start in the first three games. 

It's really weird to think that it's week 6 and I could be streaming Ryan Fitzpatrick and Andy Dalton as my two quarterbacks this week lol

21 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yeah, I wish he ran as well. I think I Have to pick him up for the immediate schedule if nothing else...he has a nice start in the first three games. 

It's really weird to think that it's week 6 and I could be streaming Ryan Fitzpatrick and Andy Dalton as my two quarterbacks this week lol

I laughed out loud when i read that, It is weird to think about haha

Dolphins Defense or Bears Defense?

I like Dolphins matchup better but is Chicago worth keeping for the long run?

edit: I went ahead with the Dolphins. Defenses are avg. 11 points vs Jets, a fantasy high. And I’m calling a Xavien Howard pick 6 this week.

Edited by Tyronnosaurus

On 10/15/2020 at 1:33 PM, Tyronnosaurus said:

Dolphins Defense or Bears Defense?

I like Dolphins matchup better but is Chicago worth keeping for the long run?

edit: I went ahead with the Dolphins. Defenses are avg. 11 points vs Jets, a fantasy high. And I’m calling a Xavien Howard pick 6 this week.

Yes, dolphins are the right call

Would you drop Tyler Higbee for...

1. Laviska Shenault 
2. Jarvis Landry 
3. Lamical Perine 

3. (Ravens week 7 replacement D)
Eagles DST (vs Giants)
Browns DST (vs Bengals)
Packers DST (vs Texans)
Chargers DST (vs Jaguars)

I have Jimmy Graham and Dalas Goedert (on IR) on my team as well.  

jamichal hasty is a sneaky good pickup out there. He just has to be the niners lead back. mckinnon is not a good rb and its painfully obvious. 

there are going to be so many people who pick up mckinnon who are so pissed on sunday. dont be that guy, pick up hasty. 

I am the guy with cmc, mostert, sanders with mattison and dobbins on byes. **** me lol josh kelley is my only RB for this week until I (hopefully) get hasty

I would love to move on from Josh allen and pickup Herbert, but I dont have anyone to drop (other than dobbins, who I am hoping to be my one and only keeper for next year). So the question is, do I drop Josh allen and pickup herbert? I dont have the space for two QBs considering no IR spots in this league with 6 person benches and 3 RBs who I cant play but also cant drop plus an injured Jonnu Smith (and mattison/dobbins on byes). I have miami's defense which is on a bye, so I could get herbert for now and then try and trade allen later in the week?

my team is allen

cmc, mostert, sanders, mattison, kelley, dobbins

golladay, dj moore, chark, mike williams (MVS to be cut for a RB)

jonnu smith, hayden hurst

Its a 2 flex league, which means all 4 remaining WRs are in the lineup this week. .5ppr