Bdl opt out vote

bcb1213

Bdl opt out vote   

8 members have voted

1. 1. What do we do with the opt outs bdl folks

• the contract is fully counted against the cap
    • Opt outs get 501 contract
    • For every opt out. An owner gets 1k cap relief (ted)
    • Opt out players receive 50% of contract down to 501 min (bcb)
    • Players get 350k like Irl but they will then be placed on locked status, unable to be cut or traded

20 hours ago, pheltzbahr said:

Of these proposals,  I vote for Ted's.

1k Cap relief

This is what would benefit me the most so I should vote for it right?

I honestly don't really care. I have 2 Guys that cost me $1200. I normally have about $10K per year allocated to IR players because that just how it goes.

I do agree that it should not be broken down and we should just narrow down the top options with rounds of voting until there is a winner.

Edited by SirA1

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I don't get how half the people are like hey let's do 350 cause that's the same as the NFL and want in the same proposal.... Hey let's make it so we can pay them full price unlike the NFL. Mainly why I'm against the last option tbh 

It's because they are wanting the freedom to take on the contract so they have them under contract one less year instead of extending out one year. 

I don't think anyone's reasoning for the 350 thing is that we want to be just like the NFL, we just are acknowledging that it seems like a fair price point for those who want that option to have the contract toll. And those who don't and would rather keep their contract running like normal should have that option. Both are reasonable solutions for certain teams and I don't think either gives a particular advantage over the other for every team.

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I don't think anyone's reasoning for the 350 thing is that we want to be just like the NFL, we just are acknowledging that it seems like a fair price point for those who want that option to have the contract toll. And those who don't and would rather keep their contract running like normal should have that option. Both are reasonable solutions for certain teams and I don't think either gives a particular advantage over the other for every team.

That's why two people are voting it tbh. Hell one even keeps laboring on about 150 

Edited by bcb1213