"It's clear why Tampa Bay moved on from Jameis Winston"

bucsfan333

I don t have a problem moving on from Winston, but let s see how the season plays out before calling the Brady decision the right choice.

Hoodie decided now was the rigjt time to move on.  That is a concern for me.  I hope Brady is elite, but this is the Bucs where strange things happen.

On 8/20/2020 at 11:38 AM, ravishingone said:

I don t have a problem moving on from Winston, but let s see how the season plays out before calling the Brady decision the right choice.

Hoodie decided now was the rigjt time to move on.  That is a concern for me.  I hope Brady is elite, but this is the Bucs where strange things happen.

i have ZERO qualms with saying Brady was the right decision

hell signing and starting Terry Bradshaw would have been the right decision over keeping winston

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

i have ZERO qualms with saying Brady was the right decision

hell signing and starting Terry Bradshaw would have been the right decision over keeping winston

Come on, the decision also effected the draft.  I ll preface by writing who knows what the draft board was.  However, largest coaching staff with Brady as the starter, and nah let s pass on drafting a Qb because Griffen is on the roster and resigned Gabbert.

All the great Qbs get old pretty quick.  The only one who went gracefully into the night was Elway.  All the other greats, off the cliff they went.  So there is no plan after this season , other then hiopefully the 43 yr old Qb doesnt drop off the cliff as he turns 44.  I see risk.  The greatest HC in the league certainly recognizes risk better then this organization.  I m not rooting against the team, not going to happen.  Anything less then a plqyoff birth this season is an epic failure.

13 hours ago, ravishingone said:

Come on, the decision also effected the draft.  I ll preface by writing who knows what the draft board was.  However, largest coaching staff with Brady as the starter, and nah let s pass on drafting a Qb because Griffen is on the roster and resigned Gabbert.

All the great Qbs get old pretty quick.  The only one who went gracefully into the night was Elway.  All the other greats, off the cliff they went.  So there is no plan after this season , other then hiopefully the 43 yr old Qb doesnt drop off the cliff as he turns 44.  I see risk.  The greatest HC in the league certainly recognizes risk better then this organization.  I m not rooting against the team, not going to happen.  Anything less then a plqyoff birth this season is an epic failure.

sorry bro 

i have to disagree

idc what ppl say , BB didnt just let Brady walk, Brady LEFT, its different

everyone can play the tune to the other side and say "ohhh BB knows what hes doing , he always lets vets leave blah blah" nah man , not this time , Brady decided to leave

and maybe we would have drafted a QB if we didnt get TB12 , but i doubt it would have been in the 1st or 2nd, Wirfs and Winfield were BPA at those spots , maybe we would have gone Kinlaw instead of Wirfs had we not gotten Brady idk  , still dont think we'd have taken a QB high, we were too far to make a move up into the top 6 without giving up alot

we probably would have signed another veteran anyway

either way, Winston's departure from Tampa was long over due, and i personally was sick of it , definitely time to move on regardless of who it was

Edited by BucsDraftGeek47