Training Camp News and notes...

mwalker

12 hours ago, jebrick said:

I am stunned that they are trying to save Allen's career by moving him to ILB because he can't cover.😲

Are you really stunned? He was labeled as a “box safety” and possibly LB convert coming out.

And every report I’ve seen has been very positive regarding his camp performance this year.

1 hour ago, jebrick said:

"Stunned" is in air quotes because I am mocking  a draft pick I never liked.  Box safeties who can't cover are a thing of the past.

I really think Brooks would have kicked him off the roster in a normal year. I like Brooks' build a lot more for a nicklebacker. Allen is lanky. 

On 9/2/2020 at 1:39 PM, Dcash4 said:

Dotson and this upcoming offseason has to be one of the more interesting potential story lines.  I would think he has an impact on the decisions made about a Feiler extension and the RT position in general. 

It’s gonna be very interesting with 6bigger FAs in Heyward/JuJu/Conner/Villy/Dupree/Feiler....not to mention Banner/Wormley/and Hilton.

9 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I suspect we will lose the majority of them.

As of right now I’d say JuJu/Dupree/Hilton/Conner are gone for sure.

Im gonna assume they keep 1 of Feiler/Villy.

I honestly don’t know about Heyward.