Training Camp News and notes...

mwalker

I can only assume we immediately re-sign Antoine Brooks Jr to the PS??  Otherwise, holy-heck!  We had a 'trim' draft year as it was, and if we lose 17% of our rookie class before a single snap, then that's quite the bummer, no??

And Derwin Gray?? 7th Rd pick from 2019...hopefully also gets a PS slot...it's up to 16 slots this year, right? Who else looks like a good candidate from who we cut??

maybe the team stays healthy this year and the reserves won't be as important. I think this is the most balanced team tomlin has had and overall a solid roster with no real weaknesses. Some changes have me not knowing what to expect but I think the talent legit.  They aren't relying on QB2 or QB4,  and the reserves at RB are good in case Connor gets hurt.   It should be a good season anyways, as long as the TV broadcasts don't irritate viewers with overlays of the stands where fans once were allowed.  Will they though ? I hope they just leave it as is but I can see them getting advertising in there even more than before now.