Alcohol Thread!

Glen

6 hours ago, navysaintsfan said:

Soju by itself! I hav a bottle of peach soju that tastes like candy. Gotta be careful with it though. As you may know, that stuff creeps up QUICK.

Well when I was in Korea I was drinking Jinro Gold straight... I didn't find any of those other flavored versions when I was over there in '04.  But yeah it's awesome drinking soju with friends that havne't had it before, the people that have are drinking it fine and able to function, the new people stand up just to sit right back down.

17 hours ago, mission27 said:

Ive been on a tequila kick lately.  Went through three bottles of Patron last week, but think I need to branch out. 

What do you guys suggest?

Are you drinking straight or mixing?

Milagro is a great tequila for under $30. 

Summer has been really mild here. It's like in the 70s and raining today.  But when it's hot I like tequila, straight or mixed. Mexican beers with lime and/or hot sauce (try it). And vodka with lime juice on ice. 

1 hour ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

Was in Boston over the weekend and went for a tour of Harpoon. They have a seasonal beer called Camp Wannamango and it might be my favorite summer beer now. 

Also really enjoyed their IPA and the Take 5.

Yep! I've been killing Wannamangos lately. Just a hint of mango so its not an overwhelmingly sweet flavor, very good.

Recently learned I have Celiac so I have to go gluten free.

So far I've been sticking with ciders (Angry Orchard is the best), Redbridge which is a gluten free beer made by Anheuser-Busch which actually tastes good, and Tito's vodka. And wine, though wine is at risk for cross contamination #feelsbadman.

Anyways, if anyone in here is GF and has some suggestions for other options those would be appreciated.  

26 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Yep! I've been killing Wannamangos lately. Just a hint of mango so its not an overwhelmingly sweet flavor, very good.

Had to look around a bit but found some at my local Wegmans. I got to try so many new beers in Boston and was really impressed with the majority of them.