Alcohol Thread!

Glen

25 minutes ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

Recently learned I have Celiac so I have to go gluten free.

So far I've been sticking with ciders (Angry Orchard is the best), Redbridge which is a gluten free beer made by Anheuser-Busch which actually tastes good, and Tito's vodka. And wine, though wine is at risk for cross contamination #feelsbadman.

Anyways, if anyone in here is GF and has some suggestions for other options those would be appreciated.  

Sorry to hear that...

Dogfish Head does make a GF beer that is very good (can't remember the name) but it's also very expensive. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

So far I've been sticking with ciders (Angry Orchard is the best), Redbridge which is a gluten free beer made by Anheuser-Busch which actually tastes good, and Tito's vodka. And wine, though wine is at risk for cross contamination #feelsbadman.

Anyways, if anyone in here is GF and has some suggestions for other options those would be appreciated.  

My daughter was thought to be possibly celiac so we went GF for a while. Woodchuck Ciders are amazing. Lots of variety and great seasonal releases.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

Had to look around a bit but found some at my local Wegmans. I got to try so many new beers in Boston and was really impressed with the majority of them. 

Yeah, Boston and New England in general has a nice selection of brewerys. Sam Adams always has some good seasonal brews as well.

On 7/20/2017 at 5:08 PM, DalCowboyzRule said:

Three words.  Whiskey, whiskey, and whiskey.

Good topic haha

I myself am not so adventurous in terms of drinking usually beer: Stella, Guinness, Heineken and maybe Corona with lime in the summer. 

I enjoy Canadian Club with Coke and usually Vodka with just about anything would be my standard mixed drinks.

I enjoy wine, Red wine mainly. I like a nice Merlot. White wine is growing on me but I'm hesitant to make a purchase without knowing for sure. 

I'm willing to try anything despite basically just sticking to what I like. Any just general suggestions?

26 minutes ago, patdt13 said:

Gonna have to try sinfire. I love fireball

I used to drink fireball but never went back after sinfire. It's a lot thinner with pretty much the same taste maybe not as sweet or spicy but just barely, after trying sinfire fireball just feels like syrup going down.

I used to like fireball so you might like sinfire too. It's usually cheaper too.