2020 NBA draft Lottery !!!

resilient part 2

On 8/22/2020 at 3:49 PM, 40Year Pack Fan said:

I suppose you're right, as I was just venting some frustrations....Seems like the Knicks have fallen into the same situation, hoping for a number one selection and just not getting it....Would have been nice to see the Pistons get a higher draft selection, that's all....Not fun watching both the Tigers and Pistons in rebuild mode...

Depending on how the board falls things actually might work in Detroit's favor. If Killian Hayes gets past Chicago at #4 I think there's a pretty good chance he falls to Detroit at #7. And I'd bet a significant amount of money that he becomes a better player in the league than LaMelo Ball or Anthony Edwards. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Depending on how the board falls things actually might work in Detroit's favor. If Killian Hayes gets past Chicago at #4 I think there's a pretty good chance he falls to Detroit at #7. And I'd bet a significant amount of money that he becomes a better player in the league than LaMelo Ball or Anthony Edwards. 

This is what I am hoping for.  Wouldn't mind Hayes, Haliburton, Avdija, or Nesmith.  Maybe Cole Anthony as well. I would even consider Poku just for the high ceiling even if his floor is really low.  Worth the risk in this draft and would still give us likely a top 5 pick next year, which will drop to 7-10 in the lottery per usual.  I like them all more than anyone at the top of the draft who would give false hope to the fan base.