Lebron's Legacy ??

resilient part 2

what effect if any does that have on his legacy if LAL actually loses in RD 1? or even in RD 2??

I am guessing at the moment most people feel Jordan > Lebron, but it is somewhat close, with a pct believing Lebron has a chance to "catch" or even Pass Jordan... If Lebron loses, then I am guessing that would just about completely shut the door.. Maybe even giving the rise of Lebron dropping down a it.. (example, Jordan, KAJ, Russell, Wilt etc..) 

LAL had the top seed. Lebron picked out his roster (more or less) added AD, who was considered a top 5 player for most of his career... 

Lebron looks passive, maybe even slower/older, but that is no excuse as some people have stated he should be the MVP..

I can't remember any other legendary player doing something bad as this... He better pray that Dame doesn't go off and hand LAL and 0-2 deficit...

*PS ... I love the NBA and all this drama (of course it helps that Boston is winning) :D

Honestly, I don't think it really has any impact on his legacy.  His legacy is pretty much set in stone and his position on all-time list isn't really going to change regardless if he gets bounced in the first round or wins a title.

The entire bubble situation has sucked for everyone (obviously), but seems to have impacted the Lakers more than other teams.  They were on such as massive roll before the stoppage (beat the Clippers and Bucks back to back) and they were playing great.  Then the stoppage hits and looks like they've been thrown out of rhythm.  Then, Bradley decides to opt out of the restart, which was killer for the Lakers.

Shouldn't have any impact.  Jordan didn't play his age 35 year, and had a year off and didn't play in as many playoff games as Lebron throughout his career.  If his body was breaking down and he wasn't the best player in the league at this point it would be understandable.  But I don't see it happening.