Philadelphia
4:05 PM FOX
nyg.png&h=50
New York
4:05 PM FOX
oak.png&h=50
Oakland
4:25 PM CBS

Not a great lineup, but that's to be expected in week 4. The better early games (on paper) seem to be; ATL, PIT and MIN. The 4pm schedule is kind of weak outside of the Raiders and Broncos. 

And best of all.......the NFL is going back to not showing the national anthem! Just like it used to be. Thank god! I watch football for football, not politics. 

This is a really big game for the Rams.  Some people are questioning whether or not the Rams are for real with two victories over the Colts and 49ers.  If they can beat the Cowboys today, or at least have a really competitive game, I think more people will be willing to buy in.

Just now, showtime said:

I don't understand why the Rams changed their helmet and not the jersey.  The helmet looks great, but the jersey doesn't match.

They apparently aren't allowed to change their uniform until I think 2019, so for now they've just opted to change the helmet decal to white which looks awful lol

2 minutes ago, showtime said:

I don't understand why the Rams changed their helmet and not the jersey.  The helmet looks great, but the jersey doesn't match.

It looks like half the picture is in black and white and the other half is in color.

1 minute ago, deltarich87 said:

They apparently aren't allowed to change their uniform until I think 2019, so for now they've just opted to change the helmet decal to white which looks awful lol

That makes sense.  I like the blue and white.  I think it will look better once they change the entire uniform.

27 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

And best of all.......the NFL is going back to not showing the national anthem! Just like it used to be. Thank god! I watch football for football, not politics. 

Thank the Lord. Whatever their affiliation, most people watch football to get away from stuff like that. Very good decision.

Sack! Well, that was a good start. B|

Archived