Week 4 GDT: No Anthem Version

JAF-N72EX

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I feel like there is just something slightly off with Mariota. Not sure what it is, if it's with him, the coaching staff and philosophy, etc. I don't watch a lot of Titans games, but I see him have big games here and there, and he looks so close to breaking out into a star, and then there's just this period of meeeeeeeeeeeeeeh.

From an outsider's point of view, it appears to me that the Titans are way too conservative on offense.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I feel like there is just something slightly off with Mariota. Not sure what it is, if it's with him, the coaching staff and philosophy, etc. I don't watch a lot of Titans games, but I see him have big games here and there, and he looks so close to breaking out into a star, and then there's just this period of meeeeeeeeeeeeeeh.

I still feel like this offense doesn't play to his strength. You see how the Texans offense is spread out for Watson. Well, we should be doing more of that for Mariota.

He's shown he's a wizard in the spread, no huddle offense. Why not run it more?

2 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

I only drink Bud light. I'm not a fan of imports and I don't drink liquor either unless it's an occasion. I still have a slight headache now after having some mixed drinks last night with the wife for our anniversary.

Congratulations. :)

Bud isn't my thing. If I drink anything Miller, it's Miller High Life. That stuff is okay. Otherwise bring on Michelob, vodka, or brandy.

Just now, tonyto36 said:

That throw is exactly why Cam Newton is not and never has been an elite QB, even when he somehow won MVP.

Just garbage with no idea what he's doing.  Decides on where he's going with the ball before the snap and regardless of what happens, just lofts up prayers deep.

He used to have receivers who could come down with the prayers.  Now he doesn't. 

2 minutes ago, Crickett said:

He used to have receivers who could come down with the prayers.  Now he doesn't. 

The only person I could see you talking about is Steve Smith and that was in 2013, before his MVP season.  I'm not sure what other receivers you could be talking about other than Benjamin, who is still on the team, and Olsen, who I have never seen win a jump ball in all my time watching him.

Cam definitely screwed up on that one though.

1 minute ago, iknowcool said:

The only person I could see you talking about is Steve Smith and that was in 2013, before his MVP season.  I'm not sure what other receivers you could be talking about other than Benjamin, who is still on the team, and Olsen, who I have never seen win a jump ball in all my time watching him.

Cam definitely screwed up on that one though.

Ginn.  Not in the red zone, but deep down the field, he wouldn't always catch them, but often enough that he was a big reason Cam won the MVP. 

Archived