Other Games - Week 4

mcmurtry86

1 minute ago, Starless said:

I still feel like, despite the Pats' struggles, we've got it better than Giants fans right now. If this isn't Eli's final season, I'll be shocked.

My gfs brother in law is a huge Giants fan and hates the Pats...he was jumping for joy last week when it looked like the Pats were gonna lose.

15 minutes later the Pats win and Giants lose on a 61 yard fg :D

27 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Don't look anything special though, do they. D is tough as usual, but OL is brutal and Siemien is avrrrg. 

Yea but theres just something about Mile High that's makes Brady look human. Our offense never looks quite right up there.

Just now, Pats#1 said:

Yea but theres just something about Mile High that's makes Brady look human. Our offense never looks quite right up there.

I'm not going to totally ignore the possible altitude/noise factors, but Brady has struggled there usually because the Broncos D has been really tough.

6 minutes ago, mcmurtry86 said:

I'm not going to totally ignore the possible altitude/noise factors, but Brady has struggled there usually because the Broncos D has been really tough.

Oh I'm sure their being a very good defense is the main factor, I just haven't seen Brady and the offense get knocked off their game as often as they usually do against Denver in Mile High, against other high end defenses.

Archived