WEEK 4 THIEVES: Tennessee Titans edition

titans0021

34 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

The Vikings. Never doubt this team getting in their own way and screwing it up everything.

Honestly, is there another team out there that is so good at beating themselves?

Good teams don't beat themselves up.. They find ways to win! 

You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!

15 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Good teams don't beat themselves up.. They find ways to win! 

You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!

Thanks Rammy I'll try harder next time.

5 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Thanks Rammy I'll try harder next time.

Now, if you know what you’re worth, then go out and get what you’re worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain’t you. You’re better than that!

50 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Now, if you know what you’re worth, then go out and get what you’re worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain’t you. You’re better than that!

Thank you. I will do great things now and I'll never forget who inspired me to be great!

All Browns not named:

*Joe Thomas

*Duke Johnson

*Emmanuel Ogbah

*Larry Ogunjobi

*Christian Kirksey

If you want specific players, I'd go with

*Crowell: The dude is HORRENDOUS

*Kenny Britt: LOL, I seriously think he's point shaving and doing a bad job at hiding it. For his sake, I hope he's getting some cash of the side for dropping passes that literally hit him between the eyes/in the hands for interceptions in the Red Zone (You read that right, multiple times this season)

*The Browns secondary: We all knew it would be bad, but this bad is depressing.

Just now, TheVillain112 said:

In his defense, the Bengals defense was selling out against the run.  The game plan was to see if Kizer could beat them with his arm...

In 4 weeks he has 46 rushes for 134 yards at a whopping 2.9 yards per carry and 33.5 yards per game, a long of 17 yards and 0 TD.

Yesterday was just an average game for him.

Archived