Superflex strategy help (lots of flex spots)

Killashaw

I'm starting a superflex 0.5 PPR draft, but with a bigger roster than usual. 20 rounds of drafting.

Starting roster requirements:

1 QB, 2 RB's, 2 WR's, 1 TE, 3/4 flex (RB,WR,TE), 1 superflex (QB,RB,WR,TE) 1 defense. 

I understand that QB have more value than usual, but since we have 3 other flex spots RB's & WR's kinda make it hard for me to choose a strategy. It's a small league (either 8 or 10 teams) so I would still think that I can get 2 nice QB's later one. Or do I really have to pick a QB in the first couple rounds?

I would say that Lamar, Maholmes, Barkley and Zeke are your targets as CMC will be gone.  I am guessing one of the QBs makes it to you and then its tough to decide between top QB vs top RB.  In a super flex league, I think its important to have a good RB group but your second QB is almost more important than the first.  The big difference in point values are when you get to the 15-25 range the points really start to fall off and that spot becomes almost more worthy of a RB/WR.  So I dont think its a bad move to pass on QB in the first and get an elite RB but then you have to make that hard decision to get a couple of QBs in rounds 2-4.  Drafting elite QB and then getting stuck with Foles or something as your super flex defeats the purpose of going QB early.