Sign in to follow this  
Umbaugh21

Earl Thomas

I'd be interested as FS isn't exactly a strong spt for us with Apke looking to be the leader to start unless he's made huge strides.Also think the top 2 teams to sign him will most likely be the Cowboys or Eagles so keeping him away from them would be good.

Do I think he'll come here NO,He's a Cowboys Fan,He going to want to go to a Win Now team(which isn't us),and I don't think Rivera would go after someone who flipped off his coach in seattle and the got kicked off the other team a year later.

He’s not going to a losing/rebuilding/rebranding franchise. 

Ravens cut him. I’m sure he’ll end up on the Cowboys, but he won’t make $15 million. Third team in 3 years for Thomas, not looking good for his reputation.

Bruce Allen would be all over making a move for Earl Thomas.  I feel that his punching a teammate means that Ron Rivera will be out on him.  

• Like 1

Jerruh will sign him. He’s 77, don’t care about misconduct. Ironically known as America’s team. What a Joke!

• Like 1