Fantasy Football Thread

Humble_Beast

This will be a place to discuss fantasy amongst the nation. 

who are your guys this year? who are your steals? I'm really focused on fantasy this week, I have two big drafts next weekend 

• I'm drafting Josh Jacobs this year. I'm torn on him and the Chiefs rookie and I have them as my 6th and 7th top guys this year
  • sleepers I like: Ronald Jones, Hollywood Brown, Calvin Ridley, Daniel Jones, D Swift

how are you guys going hand QB and TE this year? I'm hoping to go RB and RB  the first two rounds. Where do you want to draft? I hope I draft 1, or mid to late 1st so I can go RB/RB

I’ll be down if you can fill it out. 

Personally wouldn’t touch any Raiders aside from Waller and Jacobs in FF. Unless you take a late flyer on Renfrow or Edwards. 

CEH won’t be as good as advertised imo. I can see why he would be high on peoples list but he plays in a system that will pass heavily. 

11 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

I’ll be down if you can fill it out. 

Personally wouldn’t touch any Raiders aside from Waller and Jacobs in FF. Unless you take a late flyer on Renfrow or Edwards. 

CEH won’t be as good as advertised imo. I can see why he would be high on peoples list but he plays in a system that will pass heavily. 

I think CEH will make big plays in the passing game. 

Do you think Ruggs will be a viable starter in FF at some point this year? 

Hard to imagine Gruden force feeding Ruggs in his rookie year which takes away any value in him in a standard FF league. Raiders just have to many WRs that can make an impact that it makes it hard to depend on certain WRs. Like him a lot more next year for FF. 

Edwards I would take with one of the last couple picks and just stash him and see how he does to start the year cause he should at least have a role in the red zone. 

35 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Hard to imagine Gruden force feeding Ruggs in his rookie year which takes away any value in him in a standard FF league. Raiders just have to many WRs that can make an impact that it makes it hard to depend on certain WRs. Like him a lot more next year for FF. 

Edwards I would take with one of the last couple picks and just stash him and see how he does to start the year cause he should at least have a role in the red zone. 

I like Ruggs in a bench spot after you fill our your starting WRS/RB/Flex... he does have potential to take off

On 8/24/2020 at 3:03 PM, agarcia34 said:

With the Tyrell news. I would definitely say Ruggs and Edwards value increased for FF. 

Also will have to take Edwards way sooner then what u would normally take him now. 

I'm breaking down WRs right now... let's see if they make my top 60. I'm really high on DC this year as a late round sleeper. 

1. Clyde Edwards-Helaire KC, RB - took the gamble. chose him over Mixon, Chubb, Ekeler, Jones, Drake, Chubb
Josh Jacobs LV, RB RB - I really wanted to go RB/RB. Took over Mixon/Chubb/Drake
JuJu Smith-Schuster Pit, WR - I might have reached on this pick. I just figure Juju will have a bounce back year (injuries/Big Bean hurt/back in slot)- In hindsight maybe a RB would have been good to lock down the unit. Steelers are a pass happy team, and I don't trust Connor to hold up. Chose JuJu over Thielen,  Amari, Beckham, DJ Moore, Allen Robinson, Fournette, Gordon. Kinda think Fournette would have made more sense. I'm kinda cool on Bekcham Jr because he always gets hurt. Amari seems hot and cold, and I don't trust Allen Robinson QB play. Part of me thinks Beckham might have a monster year...
4. Calvin Ridley Atl, WR - this might have been another reach. He was my guy for a break out Godwin type of season. I didn't think he would have been there in the 5th so I didn't want to risk it. Same players were on the board from my 3rd round pick, besides Thielen/Amari/Beckham/DJ Moore
Jonathan Taylor Ind, RB-  I was pretty set on getting a RB here. Chose Taylor over Mosert/Ingram, was looking for a league winner. 
Robert Woods LAR, WR- I was going to go get another RB in either Akers/Rojo/Monty or Kyler  but Woods dropped. He wasn't even on my radar, but seemed to good to pass up on in the 6th. Productive WR1, on a team whose offense should be better in 2020
7. David Montgomery Chi, RB- Akers and Rojo(was mad about that one) went off the board, but was able to get Monty. Going have to ride out the injury 
8. DJ Chark Jr. Jax, WR - Chark just fell in my lap. I usually load up on RBs but another stud WR was there for the taking in the 8th. Picked over a stash like Ruggs, Swift, Dobbins. I was also considering Hollywood a lot. 

9. Evan Engram NYG, TE - was going to wait for TEs for a few sleepers I liked, but Engram was on there for the taking. He has the upside to be a very good TE(top5) if he can stay healthy
10. Diontae Johnson Pit, WR- all the experts saying he can break out this year. I just went with the trend of bloggers saying he is a must draft. Not sure what to think of him to be honest, especially after drafting JuJu. I picked him over E Sanders/C Kirk/Jeudy/J Brown. 

11. Zack Moss Buf, RB- JK Dobbins went right before this pick. Chose Moss over Damian Harris/Mack/White/Breida/L Murray/A Gibson/Mattison- I was strongly considering Gibson/Harris but Moss just has a lot going for him. He's on a good team, a run heavy team, good oline, Singletary isn't exactly established. 
12. Jalen Reagor Phi, WR - late round dart throw. Could be WR1 in Philly. I usually stock up on RBS but a lot of WR talent. Philly wideouts old and injured, pass heavy, and Reagor has been getting rave reviews. Drafted him over Gibson RB, Jefferson WR, Aiyuk WR all rookie stashes. 
13. T.J. Hockenson Det, TE - just another late round dart throw. Engram has injury concerns so I decided to draft another TE.  Drafted Hockenson over Herndon/Gesicki/Ebron. I just went with potential to be a star. Do you like Hock over Herndon who I was really considering, and actually went undrafted. 
14. Carson Wentz Phi, QB - waited to the very last round to draft a QB. I fully planned on drafting Derek Carr/Baker Mayield/Daniel Jones/Big Ben/Cam but Wentz was somehow on the board. Just decided to draft Wentz
Bears D/ST Chi, D/ST

16. Zane Gonzalez Ari, K

thoughts on my team in 10 man full ppr? 

Is Jalen Reagor droppable in full Ppr ?
Other options looking for upside who can crack lineup down the road. 

WR: Alshon Jeffrey- kinda would lean on the vet, A Miller, N Harry , Paris Campbell, AB
TE: Herndon - like him as a sleeper 
RB: S Michel, Duke Johnson, C Edmonds, J Jackson
QB: J burrow, Baker, Carr for upside 

Current team 
QB: Wentz 
Rb: Jacobs, CEH, Monty, Taylor, Moss 
WR: JuJu, Chark, Woods, Ridley, Reagor, D Johnson 
TE: Engram, TJ Hock